Noun(1) either of two bean-shaped excretory organs that filter wastes (especially urea
(1) And now, my hearties, be gay, and gaily read the rest, with ease of body and in the best of kidney !(2) They produce numerous different brands including beef and stout, beef and kidney , wild boar and venison.(3) I hoped that he would not prove of similar kidney(4) A rare delight is a pig's kidney the size of a fist baked slowly with thyme, tarragon, cream and snippets of bacon.(5) They dish up a real feast: liver, kidney , some wonderful pink medallions.(6) The Pie Committee disbanded itself in indignation, several of whom went down the pub instead, where there were rumours of a nice steak and kidney .(7) May this missive find its beholder sound of shank and in good kidney .(8) It was just nice to see Tom and my son getting excited because we had enough meat to make a steak and kidney pie.(9) Breakfast consisted of fried bacon, sausage and kidney , coffee and Vienna rolls.(10) The product names are exchanged for the ingredients of traditional British dishes, such as beans and chips and steak and kidney .(11) Her recipe had steak and kidney cooking in the batter, but she said that leftover meat could be used.(12) The steak and kidney pie was another solid item with lots of English gravy and considered to be good value.(13) Liver and onions, fish and chips, Lancashire hot pot and steak and kidney pudding will be on the menu.(14) Steak, kidney and Guinness pie is just one of a number of tasty and filling pub grub dishes featured on Sean's Irish Pub menu.(15) Follow that with steamed oxtail, beef and veal kidney pudding with roast shallots and buttered carrots.(16) And my daughters prefer them to shepherd's pie, steak and kidney pudding or vegetable stew.
(1) kidney bean :: pi fatugaʻo
(2) kidney stone :: maa fatugaʻo
(3) kidney beans :: pi fatugaʻo
(4) kidney transplant :: taotoga fatugaʻo
(5) kidney dialysis :: dialysis fatugaʻo
(6) steak and kidney pie :: steak ma pai fatugaʻo
(7) kidney dish :: ipu fatugaʻo
(8) kidney tubules :: tubules fatugaʻo
(9) kidney-shaped :: fatugaʻo-mamanuina
(10) kidney donor :: fatugaʻo foai
1. kidney ::
2. character ::
4. mood ::
5. temperament ::
6. temper ::
7. humor ::
8. makeup ::
9. characteristic ::
10. disposition ::
11. nature ::
12. behavior ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you remember those KIDNEY pies
Old Nan used to make?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
...oyster, KIDNEY bean and grape.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Sure I can't get you a bit more KIDNEY pie?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Well, I never told you
about my brother's KIDNEY stone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
You wanna see
James Cameron's KIDNEY stone?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Samoan Dictionary: kidney
Meaning and definitions of kidney, translation in Samoan language for kidney with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of kidney in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "kidney"
What kidney means in Samoan, kidney meaning in Samoan, kidney definition, examples and pronunciation of kidney in Samoan language.