Noun(1) a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
(1) That only can be given to a representative or solicitor or a lawyer , or a court official.(2) Obviously a purchaser may or may not choose to give power of attorney to their lawyer .(3) civil lawyer(4) It probably knew the judge was married to a lawyer , and thus had access to a free attorney.(5) he's a prominent criminal lawyer(6) The canon lawyer called by the Plaintiffs also confirmed the church's policy of secrecy.(7) to consult a lawyer(8) The Attorney general is a lawyer employed by the government of the day to provide legal advice that his client asks for.(9) I'm an employment lawyer(10) It also placed the lawyer who signed the affidavit of documents in jeopardy of an award of costs against him.(11) We don't know, because the Act also permits the litigant and his lawyers to be excluded from the court.(12) In a court you will never get completely unbiased when lawyers are ruling on lawyers , will you?(13) The heavily lawyered press release is very suspicious and leads one to conclude that he had in fact divulged the information.(14) Judging is different from lawyering , but common law judges are not trained separately from lawyers; they are barristers one day and judges the next.(15) Civil and common law lawyers have been multivalent without talking much about it.(16) I'm just so concerned, you know, they talk about the great lawyering this defense attorney did.
(1) defense lawyer :: puipuiga loia
(2) criminal lawyer :: loia tau solitulafono
(3) trial lawyer :: faamasinoga loia
(4) immigration lawyer :: femalagaaʻiga loia
1. attorney ::
2. counsel ::
3. counselor ::
4. legal practitioner ::
5. legal professional ::
tomai faapitoa faaletulafono
6. legal adviser ::
7. member of the bar ::
sui o le pa
8. litigator ::
9. advocate ::
10. barrister ::
11. solicitor ::
12. ambulance chaser ::
taavale a le falemai chaser
13. mouthpiece ::
14. legal eagle ::
15. legal beagle ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do I need to get a LAWYER?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Um, this is a little weird.
A LAWYER was trying to contact my father...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
- Maybe she's his LAWYER.
- Well, she's free to examine my briefs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
you don't want
a criminal LAWYER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
No defense LAWYER has been provided.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: lawyer
Meaning and definitions of lawyer, translation in Samoan language for lawyer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lawyer in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lawyer"
What lawyer means in Samoan, lawyer meaning in Samoan, lawyer definition, examples and pronunciation of lawyer in Samoan language.