Noun(1) how something is done or how it happens(2) a way of acting or behaving(3) a kind
(1) I don't like her manner(2) our manner of life(3) A venue as extraordinary as Kingston's Toilet Gallery could hardly celebrate its birthday in a conventional manner .(4) Most people never think about the manner of their death.(5) an adverb of manner(6) It is largely devoted to an account of the battle of Actium, but tells it all in the manner of Callimachus, a style wholly unsuited to the subject-matter.(7) his arrogance and pompous manner(8) Conceivably the poem was written at the request of the victim's relatives, perhaps in the attempt to redeem a reputation sullied by the manner of his death.(9) taking notes in an unobtrusive manner(10) In response, Killeavy looked to their county star Steven McDonnell who, in his customary manner , pointed.(11) the manner in which he spoke(12) When the police lodged a case against him recently, he and his supplicants reacted in the customary manner .(13) Bollinger was ├ö├ç├┐working├ö├ç├û in these pictures, but not in the manner of the other artists Fiore depicted.(14) what manner of man is he?(15) It would seem that not enough time has passed for the history of the very recent past to be told in a conventional manner .(16) Fortunately, individual lions can be dependably identified in an unobtrusive manner .
(1) in this manner :: i lenei faiga
(2) good manner :: faiga lelei
(3) in a manner of speaking :: i se faiga o le tautala
(4) in the same manner :: i le faiga lava lea e tasi
(5) in a manner :: i se faiga
(6) bedside manner :: moega faiga
(7) in like manner :: i se faiga e pei
(8) bad manner :: faiga leaga
(9) in such a manner :: i se faiga e pei
(10) manner of articulation :: faiga o articulation
1. way ::
2. kind ::
3. demeanor ::
5. behavior ::
6. correct behavior ::
7. mode ::
manner, mannered, manners
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...in a MANNER that is extremely safe
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Can we start negotiating
in this MANNER?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
It's far too soon to know
what MANNER of king he will be, but...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
(SINGING) For joy and fun
there's no better MANNER
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
...in this MANNER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: manner
Meaning and definitions of manner, translation in Samoan language for manner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of manner in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "manner"
What manner means in Samoan, manner meaning in Samoan, manner definition, examples and pronunciation of manner in Samoan language.