- soʻo faʻatasituufaatasiamergestuufaatasia o ni
Verb(1) become one(2) mix together different elements(3) join or combine
(1) In terms of surface expansion, the central zone and the peripheral zone merge into each other gradually.(2) he placed a sheet of paper over the fresh paint to merge the colours(3) Well, we see the world in our own colours, or perceived colours, which is not unlike normal people, except that some of our colours tend to merge .(4) This is a science in which biology, chemistry, physics, and computer science draw on one another and merge to become indistinguishable.(5) he placed a sheet of paper over the fresh paint to merge the colors(6) Flatten Image proclaims to eradicate all the working spaces gathered so far and merge all blend modes and opacities into a concluding pixel value.(7) Audio visual is a sequence of slides that merge and blend into each other using two or more projectors with a synchronised music store and commentary.(8) Do the characters remain consistent and unique or do they tend to blend and merge , sharing behavior traits?(9) The raags would be different and gradually merge into one.(10) he agreed to merge his broadcasting company with a multinational concern(11) the company plans to merge its U.S. oil production operations with those of a London-based organization(12) he crouched low and endeavoured to merge into the darkness of the forest(13) he crouched low and endeavored to merge into the darkness of the forest(14) The colours on the canvas merge into the music as the dancers whip up a rhythm with their graceful movements.(15) Maybe the diverse threads of this wide ranging conversation are beginning to blend and merge like that imagined reflection inside the mirrored sphere.(16) He says the different communities north of Winchester would merge into one indistinguishable mass of housing if Barton Farm were to be built on.
(1) merge with :: tuufaatasia ma
(2) merge into :: tuufaatasia i
(3) merge cell :: tuufaatasia sela
(4) merge sort :: tuufaatasia ituaiga
(5) mail-merge :: meli-tuufaatasia
2. amalgamate ::
3. mingle ::
4. commingle ::
5. unify ::
1. separate ::
merge, merged, merges, merging
English to Samoan Dictionary: merge
Meaning and definitions of merge, translation in Samoan language for merge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of merge in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "merge"
What merge means in Samoan, merge meaning in Samoan, merge definition, examples and pronunciation of merge in Samoan language.