Noun(1) physical strength
(1) The empathy was evidently always with the freedom fighter as he took on the might of the oppressor.(2) He called together the remnants of his tribe and the might of the enemy was overturned.(3) He then asked doctors to phone in with suggestions of what might be wrong with him.(4) he said he might be late(5) Suggestions for reforms that might limit house price inflation are plentiful enough.(6) It can handle a bit of rough treatment, so kids can use all their might to pull out a stalk.(7) I was wondering if you have any suggestions as to what might be best for me considering his size.(8) But when a friend suggested the story might not be true she contacted the Advertiser for help.(9) and who might you be?(10) More than that, he knew his friend would cope against the might of Real Madrid.(11) you might try nonprescription pain relievers(12) this might be true(13) a convincing display of military might(14) The might of the Roman Empire came from its wealth in precious metals, not from its productivity.(15) you might have told me!(16) economic might
(1) may :: Mae
(2) might have :: maua le
(3) might as well :: atoa foi ma
(4) you might as well :: ia mafai ona faapea foi
(5) as might be expected :: e pei ona silafia
(6) might is right :: atoa e saʻo
(7) pigs might fly :: e mafai ona felelei puaa
(8) might well :: atoa lelei
(9) military might :: malosi militeli
(10) might-have-been :: mafai-ona maua-sa
1. strength ::
2. force ::
3. power ::
4. vigor ::
5. energy ::
6. brawn ::
7. powerfulness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
he MIGHT be able to afford to bring you
to Highgarden for a visit.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
...MIGHT be wasting both his financial
and intellectual resources?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
Although, a rule about him texting me
from in there MIGHT help with the romance.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
to say I MIGHT not want kids?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
She MIGHT have been hungry.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Samoan Dictionary: might
Meaning and definitions of might, translation in Samoan language for might with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of might in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "might"
What might means in Samoan, might meaning in Samoan, might definition, examples and pronunciation of might in Samoan language.