Noun(1) that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason(2) recall or remembrance(3) an opinion formed by judging something(4) an important intellectual(5) attention(6) your intention; what you intend to do(7) knowledge and intellectual ability
Verb(1) be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by(2) be concerned with or about something or somebody(3) be in charge of or deal with(4) pay close attention to; give heed to(5) be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to(6) keep in mind
(1) I can't get her out of my mind(2) And mind you lock your door.(3) he set his mind on getting good exam results(4) I don't mind them knowing what happened(5) Just mind out, there's an ants' nest there, just move over.(6) don't mind her(7) she was afraid she was going out of her mind(8) You need to mind me because I love you and know what is best for you.(9) my grandfather's mind is failing(10) a bureaucratic mind(11) don't mind that lot(12) it went clean out of my mind(13) Most importantly, mind the language that you choose to use when speaking with others.(14) I mind the time when he lost his false teeth(15) I don't mind if they know what happened(16) that's a huge weight off my mind
(1) never mind :: aua le popole
(2) keep in mind :: tausia i le mafaufau
(3) bear in mind :: tuuina atu i le mafaufau
(4) open mind :: mafaufau matala
(5) in my mind :: i loʻu mafaufau
(6) peace of mind :: filemu o le mafaufau
(7) state of mind :: tulaga o le mafaufau
(8) in mind :: i le mafaufau
1. brain ::
2. attention ::
3. sanity ::
4. memory ::
5. intellect ::
6. inclination ::
7. opinion ::
8. idea ::
10. judgment ::
11. nous ::
12. care ::
13. be careful of ::
ia faaeteete o
15. look after ::
16. pay attention to ::
uaʻi atu i
17. listen ::
18. beware ::
19. bear in mind ::
tuuina atu i le mafaufau
20. take care ::
1. dementia ::
gasegase o le mafaufau
2. insanity ::
3. lunacy ::
4. mania ::
mind, minder, minders, minding, minds, mindy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think I know how
to change your MIND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
- No... Never MIND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
What'd you have in MIND for tonight?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
What type of gathering
did you have in MIND?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
It's late. Would you MIND
if I crashed here tonight?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Samoan Dictionary: mind
Meaning and definitions of mind, translation in Samoan language for mind with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mind in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mind"
What mind means in Samoan, mind meaning in Samoan, mind definition, examples and pronunciation of mind in Samoan language.