Noun(1) a condition requiring relief(2) anything that is necessary but lacking(3) the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior(4) a state of extreme poverty or destitution
Verb(1) require as useful, just, or proper(2) have need of(3) have or feel a need for
Adverb(1) in such a manner as could not be otherwise
(1) they must needs depart(2) They rob man of all the comfort of the Gospel; as if he must needs do something and perform some work to justify his own soul!(3) Hence the ├ö├ç├┐see system,├ö├ç├û as it is called; which simply means that the Bishop who would thus exercise his office must needs do it within definite limits of space, and where the want is greatest, that is, where life and population have met together, in the city, rather than primarily over long lines of railways and interminable prairies.
(1) need :: manaomia
(2) special needs :: manaoga faapitoa
(3) basic needs :: manaoga faavae
(4) meet the needs :: faafetaiaia ai manaoga
(5) their needs :: o latou manaoga
(6) personal needs :: manaoga patino
1. of necessity ::
2. necessity ::
3. requirement ::
5. difficulty ::
6. penury ::
7. want ::
8. demand ::
9. motivation ::
10. require ::
11. have to ::
e tatau ona
12. yearn for ::
13. call for ::
1. unnecessarily ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and a mind NEEDS books
like a sword NEEDS a Whetstone.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
He just NEEDS rest and medicine.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
He always NEEDS all the attention.
He's such a baby.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Material Girl NEEDS to be retired.
That is your karaoke song.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Yeah, Tucker NEEDS to learn
to keep his damn mouth shut.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
English to Samoan Dictionary: needs
Meaning and definitions of needs, translation in Samoan language for needs with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of needs in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "needs"
What needs means in Samoan, needs meaning in Samoan, needs definition, examples and pronunciation of needs in Samoan language.