- māsani ainormalcynormalitynormalizationnormalize
Noun(1) something regarded as a normative example
Adjective(1) conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal(2) in accordance with scientific laws(3) being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development(4) forming a right angle
(1) We worry unnecessarily, when normal people wouldn't think twice.(2) The news was on a repeat schedule at this hour since it was normal for them to repeat the news at night.(3) As time goes by, life will edge back toward normal .(4) A photograph compares a normal person's lungs with that of a smoker.(5) She added he was a normal teenager who showed no signs of his mental health being affected at the school.(6) We create enclaves of strangeness together, celebrating our individual strangeness and laughing at the poor normal people.(7) There will be a break from music classes this Thursday and classes resume as normal on February 26.(8) That evening it was dark early, which was normal for the time of year.(9) Under normal circumstances you would expect the latter to have a much lower price tag.(10) It's not normal for someone my age to be surrounded by her parents, but it's nice to have them take care of me at the end of the day.(11) As much as 1.3 km of sediment were eroded on the footwall blocks of normal faults at that time.(12) However, fishing is slower than is normal for the time of year as June is normally one of the peak periods of the season.(13) I can never go out with a girl like a normal guy does because I'm too serious.(14) But I think it's more normal for my team to have no success than it is to win two consecutive European Cups.(15) It is expected that services will return to normal on Thursday, July 1.(16) Once the new computer system is available Hounslow will process and pay the claim as normal from the date that it was initially due to be paid.
(1) below normal :: lalo masani
(2) above normal :: luga masani
(3) normal operation :: faagaoioiga masani
(4) not normal :: le masani
(5) normal range :: vaega masani
(6) normal size :: tele masani
(7) normal price :: tau masani
(8) normal person :: tagata masani
(9) normal school :: aoga masani
(10) normal distribution :: tufatufaina masani
1. usual ::
2. standard ::
3. ordinary ::
4. customary ::
5. conventional ::
6. habitual ::
7. accustomed ::
9. wonted ::
10. typical ::
11. stock ::
12. common ::
13. everyday ::
14. regular ::
15. routine ::
17. set ::
18. fixed ::
19. traditional ::
20. time-honored ::
21. pattern ::
22. convention ::
23. rule ::
24. formula ::
1. abnormal ::
2. extraordinary ::
3. odd ::
4. strange ::
5. unusual ::
normal, normalcy, normality, normalization, normalize, normalizes, normally
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Don't worry. Everything's back to NORMAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
My NORMAL urination time is 7:10 a.m.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Heh. Let me tell you,
that is perfectly NORMAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
(IN NORMAL VOICE)
"' alt="(IN NORMAL VOICE)
(IN NORMAL VOICE)
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
You're on the low side of NORMAL.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Samoan Dictionary: normal
Meaning and definitions of normal, translation in Samoan language for normal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of normal in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "normal"
What normal means in Samoan, normal meaning in Samoan, normal definition, examples and pronunciation of normal in Samoan language.