- matunorthernorthsle itu i matu
Noun(1) the region of the United States lying to the north of the Mason-Dixon line(2) the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War(3) the cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees(4) a location in the northern part of a country, region, or city(5) the direction corresponding to the northward cardinal compass point(6) the direction in which a compass needle points(7) British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792
Adjective(1) situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the north
Adverb(1) in a northern direction
(1) The pub in Woodhill Road has been named the winner for the north region in three categories of the awards, organised by trade paper the Morning Advertiser.(2) on the north side of it(3) Fortunately for Bermuda, it's expected to pass almost 400 miles to the north of the island and is unlikely to lead to anything worse than a slightly windy day tomorrow.(4) Lot N is situated near the north campus entrance, just off Columbia.(5) I have a friend - let's call him M - who lives in a north Indian city.(6) As the No 17 noses north , however, the vista changes rapidly.(7) Devizes town councillors have agreed in principle to buy into a partnership that will provide a mobile skatepark to tour towns in Kennet and north Wiltshire.(8) Mayor Charles Smith called the existing site, to the north of Swans Green Close junction, an ├ö├ç├┐eyesore├ö├ç├û and said action had to be taken.(9) It's a quarter-mile long street in the City of London, just to the north of St Paul's Cathedral, named after the Dukes of Brittany who once used to own the land round here.(10) This legislation could have been passed, and that would have ensured that a road was being constructed as people drove north this Christmas.(11) Sam and David continued down the middle road, towards the north wing.(12) The route is liable to change - it goes out of London via Epping Forest, then heads north towards Sudbury, before wheeling east across Suffolk.(13) Mr Wild said it was pitch black at night and she could see nothing, but heard one of the vehicles being driven north and then, a short time later, heard someone come back.(14) Being so far north he says that his winter lasts 7 months and that he has 5 months to grow enough fodder for seven months' feeding.(15) It was a cold night for October, single digit temperatures with a wicked north wind blowing in, reminding the unwary that it wasn't too soon for a blast of early snow.(16) she comes from the north of Scotland
(1) in the north :: i le itu i matu
(2) to the north :: i le itu i matu
(3) up north :: ae matu
(4) north wind :: matu matagi
(5) north-west :: i matu-sisifo
(6) go north :: alu i matu
(7) from the north :: mai le itu i matu
(8) due north :: matu tatau
(9) north of :: i matu o le
(10) north latitude :: matu latitu
1. northern ::
2. northerly ::
3. polar ::
5. boreal ::
6. northerly ::
8. northward ::
le itu i matu
9. compass north ::
10. magnetic north ::
north, norther, northers, norths, northward, northwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I shall take back the North
from the thieves who stole it.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
He means to take the North.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
are supposed to head NORTH,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Never been NORTH before?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
The King in the North!
The King in the North!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Samoan Dictionary: north
Meaning and definitions of north, translation in Samoan language for north with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of north in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "north"
What north means in Samoan, north meaning in Samoan, north definition, examples and pronunciation of north in Samoan language.