- tausiamatauinamataituinale tausia o
Verb(1) discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of(2) make mention of(3) observe with care or pay close attention to(4) watch attentively(5) show respect towards(6) behave as expected during of holidays or rites(7) follow with the eyes or the mind(8) stick to correctly or closely(9) conform one's action or practice to
(1) young people observe that decisions are made by others(2) The older people may wish to individually observe religious rituals, but with the young Sabra, orthodox custom holds no sway.(3) You are to watch them carefully and observe them.(4) Many - especially those in rural areas - still observe the traditional Christmas celebration.(5) a tribunal must observe the principles of natural justice(6) Many cultures observe a significant event as a right of passage.(7) to observe the Sabbath(8) Astronomers here observe the universe by studying faint radio waves emitted by stars, evaporating comets and distant galaxies.(9) Religious minorities observe their own rituals.(10) As we filled our plates with warm food, I watched my family observe him carefully, wondering what it was in him that made me like him.(11) School children wearing ├ö├ç├┐Bharati├ö├ç├û masks led the procession to observe the 121st birth anniversary of the legendary poet.(12) relations gather to observe the funeral rites(13) Rob stood in the hallway, where he could observe the happenings on the street(14) A private group is organizing activities to observe the 600th anniversary of the naval expeditions led by Ming dynasty explorer Zheng He.(15) we hope to observe these changes(16) In most cases, the elements radioactively decay so rapidly that scientists have very little opportunity to observe them and study their properties.
(1) to observe :: e tausi
(2) visit and observe :: asiasi ma tausi
(3) observe activities :: tausia gaoioiga
(4) observe the precepts :: tausia le mataupu
1. notice ::
2. watch ::
3. remark ::
4. comply with ::
5. commemorate ::
6. maintain ::
7. keep ::
8. note ::
9. celebrate ::
10. respect ::
11. watch over ::
leoleo i luga o
1. defy ::
2. disobey ::
observe, observed, observes, observing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Perhaps tomorrow I could OBSERVE
the two of you together?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Trust me, Kripke will fall easy prey
to my psychological warfare. Observe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
We're scientists. We OBSERVE everything.
Here, go buy yourself a scone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
but I could OBSERVE him, watch him
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Might be useful
to OBSERVE his degradation
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Samoan Dictionary: observe
Meaning and definitions of observe, translation in Samoan language for observe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of observe in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "observe"
What observe means in Samoan, observe meaning in Samoan, observe definition, examples and pronunciation of observe in Samoan language.