Noun(1) a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
(1) Benzene is a colorless and highly flammable liquid hydrocarbon derived from petroleum .(2) Eocene formations are important source or reservoir rocks for petroleum or gas in several parts of the world.(3) Products produced from petroleum , such as mineral oils, are classified as petrochemical pollutants.(4) Crude oil, also known as petroleum , is the world's most actively traded commodity.(5) Liquid paraffin is a mixture of liquid hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum .
(1) petroleum jelly :: sieli suauu
(2) petroleum products :: oloa tau suauu
(3) petroleum industry :: alamanuia suauu
(4) liquefied petroleum gas :: kasa suauu liquefied
(5) crude petroleum :: suauu masoa
(6) petroleum pitch :: pitch suauu
1. crude oil ::
suauu le faamamaina
2. crude ::
3. fossil oil ::
4. rock oil ::
5. oil ::
English to Samoan Dictionary: petroleum
Meaning and definitions of petroleum, translation in Samoan language for petroleum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of petroleum in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "petroleum"
What petroleum means in Samoan, petroleum meaning in Samoan, petroleum definition, examples and pronunciation of petroleum in Samoan language.