- atapueinapueataatapueina o ata
Noun(1) a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format
Verb(1) record on photographic film(2) undergo being photographed in a certain way
(1) she takes a good photograph(2) "You'll see that I photograph poorly," she says.(3) A beaming Sam was caught on camera in the photograph published in last Saturday's Observer.(4) he was commissioned to photograph in the Crimea during the war(5) Imagine you've never seen a photograph before; imagine cameras haven't been invented.(6) The wide space provided as border for each picture puts the focus on the photograph .(7) The first photograph was a picture of two boys, both looking around six years old.(8) I raised my camera to take a photograph of this to send to Midland Mainline.(9) Mo came round today with her digital camera and took a photograph of what will probably be my image on the publicity.(10) a photograph of her father(11) Thus, the protest against the Vietnam War was mobilized by images such as the photograph by Huynh Cong Ut.(12) To take the photographs , the camera had to be set on a long exposure, which reduced any movement to a blur.(13) In the mid 19th century, Scottish photographers were among the first to use the variety of photographically linked techniques such as the calotype, daguerreotype and photogravure.(14) But like so many other photographically illustrated quilt tops and pillowslips made around the turn of the twentieth century by anonymous, untraceable amateurs, we can never know the whole story.(15) Within a few minutes I am clicking away to photographic fame and fortune on my Sony digicam.(16) Picasso once stated, ├ö├ç├┐It would be very interesting to preserve photographically , not the stages, but the metamorphoses of a picture.├ö├ç├û
(1) take a photograph :: puʻeina se ata
(2) to photograph :: e pueina ata o
(3) take photograph :: ave ata
(4) photograph album :: CD ata
2. snap ::
3. shoot ::
4. film ::
5. picture ::
6. photo ::
7. snapshot ::
8. shot ::
9. image ::
10. likeness ::
11. print ::
12. slide ::
13. transparency ::
14. still ::
15. enlargement ::
16. snap ::
17. mug shot ::
18. head shot ::
photograph, photographed, photographer, photographers, photographic, photographing, photographs, photography
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The PHOTOGRAPH you gave me of the cube
of scrap is of the Ibiza, isn’t it?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Helsinki, the PHOTOGRAPH you gave me
is it of the Ibiza?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
This is a PHOTOGRAPH
of the 1911 Solvay Conference...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: photograph
Meaning and definitions of photograph, translation in Samoan language for photograph with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of photograph in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "photograph"
What photograph means in Samoan, photograph meaning in Samoan, photograph definition, examples and pronunciation of photograph in Samoan language.