Noun(1) the colorless watery fluid of the blood and lymph that contains no cells, but in which the blood cells (erythrocytes, leukocytes, and thrombocytes(2) a green slightly translucent variety of chalcedony used as a gemstone(3) (physical chemistry
(1) For gas tungsten arc and plasma arc the filler metals are not used and the edges are fused.(2) Lysed erythrocytes, blood plasma , and damaged lung tissue were discussed as possible sources for the cholesterol and its esters.(3) In addition to hydrostatic pressure, GFR is influenced by glomerular plasma osmotic pressure.(4) If the drug concentrations in plasma or other body fluids decrease mono-exponentially in time, absorption is apparently absent or very fast.(5) In fact, the whole magnetosphere becomes a hotter place as the energy of the CME increases plasma temperatures.(6) Research on nuclear fusion in the 1940s shifted the focus of plasma research from the stars to laboratories on Earth.(7) It is caused by antibodies in the donor plasma against white blood cells of the transfusion recipient.(8) For example, in discussing ionized plasma boundary layer control, a certain paper by engineers at Northrop is mentioned.(9) The HIV bDNA assays can be used for the detection and quantification of HIV virions in plasma , serum, blood cells, or tissue.(10) Aquaporins are water channel proteins that are expressed in various membrane compartments of plant cells, including the plasma and vacuolar membranes.(11) Magnetic reconnection should produce telltale jets of moving plasma at high temperature that we hope to detect with EIS.(12) First, we have checked that in K + buffer plasma and mitochondrial potentials were dissipated.(13) Cortisol levels can be determined from plasma , urine, and saliva samples.(14) They used energetic particles in a plasma to knock, or sputter, carbon atoms from a graphite surface, forming a carbon vapor.(15) After the gas reaches a certain temperature it becomes plasma .(16) If plasma at that temperature so much as touched anything, it would go out like a light.
(1) plasma membrane :: membrane plasma
(2) blood plasma :: plasma toto
(3) plasma cell :: plasma feaveai
(4) plasma screen :: plasma screen
1. blood plasma ::
2. plasm ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- It's a quark-gluon PLASMA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
a lead investigator
on a PLASMA team,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
What else would I drink?
Gases? Solids? Ionized PLASMA?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
So PLASMA is
gonna go right here.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
This PLASMA grenade.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Samoan Dictionary: plasma
Meaning and definitions of plasma, translation in Samoan language for plasma with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plasma in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "plasma"
What plasma means in Samoan, plasma meaning in Samoan, plasma definition, examples and pronunciation of plasma in Samoan language.