Noun(1) generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives(2) a card (usually plastic
Adjective(1) capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material(2) capable of being influenced or formed(3) forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning
(1) The topic was also addressed for several day through works of plastic art and performances.(2) There was asphalt cracking due to tensile strain resulting from plastic deformation within the crushed rock.(3) I know that you've seen his plastic smile on a thousand eager faces before.(4) They are working on making the cells into a flexible plastic material.(5) Check out our Credit Card centre for your perfect plastic .(6) In crystalline solids, plastic deformation tends to be confined to crystallographic planes of atoms which have a low resistance to shear.(7) Little or no plastic deformation is seen in tracheid walls in ring 26, which is the last ring formed in the tree.(8) She smiled at her with a cold, plastic smile.(9) Concrete and plastic bags are inherently ugly.(10) She looks up at me with a plastic smile, almost challenging me to argue with her.(11) At this point, they are still moving around pretty fast, so they are bounced around in a nearby plastic material.(12) Giving him a plastic smile, Lenore headed towards the stables.(13) She lives within a strict budget, and the only plastic in her wallet is a debit card.(14) Yielding occurs from point A to point B and this is the area of plastic deformation.(15) I should at least get marks for effort: I have gone to coffee mornings, decorated boxes with gold paint and plastic jewels and operated the tea-urn at a tabletop sale.(16) Getting them to embrace plastic may be an impossible feat.
(1) plastic surgery :: taotoga palasitika
(2) plastic bag :: taga palasitika
(3) plastic surgeon :: fomai tipitipi palasitika
(4) plastic cup :: ipu palasitika
(5) plastic wrap :: afifi palasitika
(6) plastic film :: ata tifaga palasitika
(7) plastic deformation :: deformation palasitika
(8) plastic money :: tupe palasitika
(9) plastic art :: faatufugaga palasitika
(10) plastic cups :: ipu palasitika
1. malleable ::
2. impressionable ::
3. artificial ::
4. pliant ::
5. fictile ::
6. formative ::
7. charge card ::
1. artless ::
2. genuine ::
3. natural ::
4. spontaneous ::
5. unaffected ::
6. unfeigned ::
plastic, plasticity, plasticize, plasticizes, plastics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ And by the way you look fantastic
ln your boots of Chinese PLASTIC ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
It's PLASTIC explosive RDX!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
...we had an inflatable Santa Claus
with PLASTIC reindeer on the front lawn.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Plastic explosive, RDX. Flawlessly made.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Samoan Dictionary: plastic
Meaning and definitions of plastic, translation in Samoan language for plastic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of plastic in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "plastic"
What plastic means in Samoan, plastic meaning in Samoan, plastic definition, examples and pronunciation of plastic in Samoan language.