Noun(1) something that can be done(2) an applicant who might be suitable
Adjective(1) capable of happening or existing(2) existing in possibility
(1) At least four possible explanations exist for favourable results seen in industry sponsored research.(2) was it possible to do that so quickly?(3) Several possible explanations exist for this improvement in asthma during and after weight reduction.(4) They appealed to the lawmakers to pass the bill as soon as possible for the sake of patients' human rights.(5) The site also includes a surface car park with possible development potential.(6) It provides the best set of features with the highest possible quality in maps.(7) it's possible that it was done for badness(8) what possible reason can she have for saying such a thing?(9) Is it not possible for us to achieve the same mission by establishing consulates in some of the places?(10) She said she could not say anything about any possible developments at the site.(11) she got ten marks of a possible twelve(12) A meeting for all members is being held on Wednesday to build the largest possible turnout in the ballot and to deliver a yes vote.(13) So as to protect sources, it is not possible for me to be specific as to what material has been sourced in Australia.(14) If possible buy from a specialist shop and discuss safety features.(15) is it possible that he's thinking the same way?(16) it's possible for me to do the exams this year
(1) as soon as possible :: ise taimi vave
(2) as much as possible :: le tele e mafai
(3) it is possible :: e mafai
(4) as far as possible :: i le mamao e mafai ai
(5) not possible :: le mafai
(6) whenever possible :: i soo se taimi e mafai
(7) as possible :: e mafai ai
(8) it is not possible :: e le mafai
(9) it's possible :: e mafai e
(10) as early as possible :: se vave e mafai
1. feasible ::
2. conceivable ::
3. potential ::
1. hopeless ::
2. impossible ::
3. impracticable ::
4. unattainable ::
mafai ona maua
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is it at all POSSIBLE
that you're knitting a pair of pants?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Is it POSSIBLE we're having
two different conversations?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
Is it POSSIBLE
that she was going for your cheek...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
they will build the strongest
POSSIBLE case against you.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
is it POSSIBLE that he would think
that you're that weak-willed?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Samoan Dictionary: possible
Meaning and definitions of possible, translation in Samoan language for possible with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of possible in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "possible"
What possible means in Samoan, possible meaning in Samoan, possible definition, examples and pronunciation of possible in Samoan language.