- manaafie faamalosia aimalosiaga
Noun(1) possession of controlling influence(2) (physics, = joules/second(3) possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities(4) (of a government or government official(5) one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority(6) a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself(7) physical strength(8) a state powerful enough to influence events throughout the world(9) energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor(10) a very wealthy or powerful businessman
Verb(1) supply the force or power for the functioning of
(1) The main ocular determinants of refraction are the focusing power of the cornea and crystalline lens and the length of the eye.(2) When its energy runs out it is simply rewound, producing an infinite supply of power at no cost.(3) That would neutralise the power player enough that the shorter-hitter could compete.(4) Gold might bring power , wealth and influence, but it has wrecked as many lives as it has made.(5) Excess power is supplied externally, and heat from the system may be supplied in the form of hot water.(6) He can make himself more of a worry if he continues to progress as a power player.(7) the Labour Party was in power at that time(8) It was battery operated, and would not rely on a malfunction in the main power supply.(9) she's a major power in this district(10) The question is, did she exercise her power under the constitution of the state.(11) An electrician surreptitiously hooks up our hero to the main power supply.(12) The parliament that emerged from this vote has been as yet unable to form a government and exercises no power .(13) He raises you up to the highest highs and drags you down to the lowest lows to exert his power over you.(14) We'll push it as long as we can before cutting the sails and going to engine power .(15) The man was knocked somersaulting backwards on the ground from the force of my power .(16) power cables
(1) power supply :: paoa sapalai
(2) power of attorney :: malosiaga o le loia
(3) power plant :: laau mana
(4) power point :: mana tulaga
(5) power off :: mana ese
(6) power up :: mana i luga
(7) solar power :: mana la
(8) power consumption :: taumafaina mana
(9) power source :: mana puna
1. ability ::
2. control ::
3. authority ::
4. state ::
5. strength ::
7. driving force ::
8. energy ::
9. a great deal of ::
a le tele o le
10. mogul ::
11. force ::
12. office ::
13. powerfulness ::
14. mightiness ::
15. superpower ::
16. exponent ::
power, powered, powering, powers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Scotty, I need more POWER."
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
The queen intends to remove
your family from POWER.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
How did you acquire this magical POWER?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Occasionally, a new queen will arrive
while the old queen is still in POWER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
English to Samoan Dictionary: power
Meaning and definitions of power, translation in Samoan language for power with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of power in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "power"
What power means in Samoan, power meaning in Samoan, power definition, examples and pronunciation of power in Samoan language.