- neituuinapresentertuuina atupresentment
Noun(1) the period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech(2) something presented as a gift(3) a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
Verb(1) give an exhibition of to an interested audience(2) bring forward and present to the mind(3) perform (a play(4) hand over formally(5) introduce(6) give, especially as an honor or reward(7) give as a present; make a gift of(8) deliver (a speech, oration, or idea(9) cause to come to know personally(10) represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture(11) present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize(12) formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.(13) recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position
Adjective(1) temporal sense; intermediate between past and future; now existing or happening or in consideration(2) being or existing in a specified place
(1) Formaldehyde is just one of several gases present indoors that may cause illnesses.(2) a local celebrity will present the prizes(3) The past that historians portray must be one out of which the present can plausibly have grown.(4) I had to present the evidence in court(5) The present discussions follow working-level talks held in the past two days in Seoul.(6) Could you further discuss what you mean and the present dangers language is facing?(7) Even tourists who make an occasional visit recognise the stupidity of the present situation.(8) may I present my wife?(9) The conference can also help to present a united and identifiable face of those opposing the country's occupation to the wider public.(10) Looking deep into Jim's eyes she saw her past, her present and her future.(11) is there a doctor present?(12) We cannot let our future be shaped by those who care only about their present .(13) She says the geeky dullard front we present during office hours is a terribly amusing faÔö£┬║ade.(14) Michael's parents, David and Marie, were present to thank everyone for their generosity.(15) Friends were present and they called for help - paramedics and firefighters from the Aston station attended.(16) The present situation is unsatisfactory in many ways, and should not be allowed to continue.
(1) at present :: i le taimi nei
(2) simple present :: nei faigofie
(3) present perfect :: atoatoa nei
(4) present tense :: nei vevesi
(5) present continuous :: le taimi nei pea
(6) to present :: e tuuina atu
(7) the present :: le taimi nei
(8) present participle :: participle nei
(9) present progressive :: nei alualu i luma
1. in attendance ::
i le auai
2. in existence ::
3. current ::
i le taimi nei
4. now ::
5. gift ::
6. present tense ::
7. nowadays ::
i nei aso
9. submit ::
10. introduce ::
11. offer ::
12. demonstrate ::
13. stage ::
14. host ::
15. represent ::
fai ma sui o
16. portray ::
18. demo ::
19. confront ::
20. give ::
21. salute ::
22. deliver ::
23. pose ::
24. award ::
present, presented, presenter, presenters, presenting, presentment, presentments, presents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
'cause that was a lousy
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
Our PRESENT count stands at 7,811.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
and PRESENT herself as the gods made her
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
may I PRESENT my wife, Ealswith, and my son, Egbert.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
I'll tell you what,
I'm going to give you a PRESENT.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Samoan Dictionary: present
Meaning and definitions of present, translation in Samoan language for present with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of present in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "present"
What present means in Samoan, present meaning in Samoan, present definition, examples and pronunciation of present in Samoan language.