alualu i luma
- alualu i lumafaagasolofaagasoloalualu i luma
Noun(1) gradual improvement or growth or development(2) the act of moving forward (as toward a goal(3) a movement forward
Verb(1) develop in a positive way(2) move forward, also in the metaphorical sense(3) form or accumulate steadily
(1) I guess it's supposed to keep a person on the couch, remind him or her of home - no progress , no forward motion, no dreams.(2) The footage continues showing the main unit making slow forward progress through the terrain toward the town of Marzak.(3) Fortunately, I have no stake in slowing technological progress .(4) The doctor will monitor your child's progress after surgery to make sure she's developing normally.(5) The board was told of a situation where couples are left for years on end without making progress in their wished-for adoption.(6) Their forward progress was stopped by a report from the roaming patrol that some kind of convoy was directly ahead.(7) Weeks passed like a leaf floating downstream, unconcerned with progress or destination.(8) we are making progress towards equal rights(9) I keep taking little steps, then big ones, and as such make progress forward.(10) He points to miniaturization as one area in which remarkable technological progress has outpaced serious thought on usability.(11) It took three men to stop his progress , and as the ball was switched to the right by Erwin, Andrew Edgar had come across from the left to create the extra man and score.(12) Considerable scientific progress has been made in understanding the causes and correlates of adolescent drug problems.(13) A gooey mix of muddy leaves will glom onto your tires, pack up in the nooks of your fork and frame and slow your forward progress .(14) Would he be pleased with our progress toward peace and real love?(15) However, slowly, after several breaks and around four hours, we made progress , eventually stopping at the top of the steepest chute to break for lunch.(16) The college is making progress in the ongoing development of educational programmes, services and facilities.
(1) in progress :: sologa
(2) work in progress :: galuega i le alualu i luma
(3) make progress :: faia alualu i luma
(4) progress report :: alualu i luma lipoti
(5) to progress :: e alualu i luma
(6) progress bar :: alualu i luma pa
(7) steady progress :: alualu i luma tumau
(8) technological progress :: alualu i luma faatekinolosi
(9) progress rate :: alualu i luma fua faatatau
1. forward movement ::
gaoioiga i luma
2. development ::
3. advancement ::
4. advance ::
5. go ::
6. develop ::
8. advance ::
1. recess ::
2. recession ::
3. regress ::
4. regression ::
5. retreat ::
6. retrogression ::
progress, progressed, progresses, progressing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You've made PROGRESS?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Oh, I believe I've made some PROGRESS
on our ground rules.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
It’s a work in PROGRESS.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
When they see there are no releases,
that there isn’t any PROGRESS,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Yes, watching you develop,
tracking your PROGRESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Samoan Dictionary: progress
Meaning and definitions of progress, translation in Samoan language for progress with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of progress in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "progress"
What progress means in Samoan, progress meaning in Samoan, progress definition, examples and pronunciation of progress in Samoan language.