Noun(1) any object that radiates energy(2) heater consisting of a series of pipes for circulating steam or hot water to heat rooms or buildings(3) a mechanism consisting of a metal honeycomb through which hot fluids circulate; heat is transferred from the fluid through the honeycomb to the airstream that is created either by the motion of the vehicle or by a fan
(1) Water cooled engines include radiator , pump, thermostat, fan and connecting hoses and pipes.(2) Also an oil-filled, free-standing electric radiator in good working order is needed.(3) The car radiator is a technology that has been around almost since automobiles were first invented.(4) I showed him my leaking radiator and then told him that the central heating wasn't working either.(5) I excused myself, and toddled off, book in hand, to my warm spot by the dining room radiator .(6) We were huddled close to the radiator in our dining room after Sunday lunch waiting anxiously for him to relay the story of the game.(7) Lennon went upstairs to his room and threw a portable radiator and clothes basket at his father before they returned downstairs.(8) Without the auto radiator , the engine would overheat and become inefficient.(9) He started 13 th last week and parked 74 laps later after his radiator punctured and the engine overheated.(10) Put the hosepipe back on, refilled the radiator and I drove straight to the repair place.(11) Choose one which appeals to you and add five drops to an oil burner or a saucer of water placed near a radiator .(12) Although admittedly not a car expert, I do know pouring cold water into the radiator of an overheating engine is a bad idea.(13) During very cold winters, ordinary water would freeze within the engine block and the radiator .(14) "Iraqi labourers have installed a new radiator on a generator air intake.(15) a dipole is a less efficient radiator of sound than a monopole(16) Listening keenly and swishing deftly, we pinpointed the noises to be coming from the small portable radiator that sat against the wall of my sisters room.
(1) radiator cap :: pulou paipa
(2) radiator grill :: tunupaʻu paipa
(3) radiator grille :: grille paipa
(4) radiator of sound :: paipa o leo
(5) heating radiator :: paipa faʻavevela
1. radiator ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In winter, that seat is close enough
to the RADIATOR to remain warm...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
In the winter, that seat is
close enough to the RADIATOR
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
In the winter, that seat's close enough
to the RADIATOR...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
PVC comes here. Maybe a little
corrugated sheet metal as a RADIATOR here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: radiator
Meaning and definitions of radiator, translation in Samoan language for radiator with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of radiator in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "radiator"
What radiator means in Samoan, radiator meaning in Samoan, radiator definition, examples and pronunciation of radiator in Samoan language.