- leʻi levarecenterrecentestleʻi levarecentness
Noun(1) approximately the last 10,000 years
Adjective(1) new(2) of the immediate past or just previous to the present time
(1) a recent case(2) One of the most popular presidents in recent memory is about to commit a cardinal sin.(3) There have been a number of other incidents of racial abuse in the area in recent weeks.(4) she denied it in a recent interview(5) according to a recent survey(6) The reason for this mistaken notion can be traced to the events of our recent past.(7) a recent book(8) he was dismayed at recent decisions(9) The idea is to help pupils continue the steady progress they have made in recent years.(10) In the wake of the food scares of recent years the organic message is hitting home.(11) there have been recent changes in prices(12) In recent years there has been a lot of money spent in Winchester by the county council.(13) My research in recent years has begun to come up with some of the answers for this.(14) the most recent earthquake was in Japan(15) it's a relatively recent phenomenon(16) her most recent film
(1) in recent years :: i tausaga talu ai nei
(2) recent years :: tausaga talu ai nei
(3) recent past :: ua mavae talu ai nei
(4) recent developments :: atinae talu ai nei
(5) in recent times :: i le taimi nei
(6) recent trends :: faiga talu ai nei
(7) recent times :: le taimi nei
(8) recent year :: tausaga talu ai nei
(9) in the recent past :: i aso ua mavae talu ai nei
(10) in the recent years :: i le tausaga talu ai nei
1. new ::
2. not long past ::
le taimi ua tuanai umi
3. late ::
recent, recenter, recentest, recently, recentness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's by way of an apology
for my RECENT behavior.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
have demonstrated to me...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
I suppose it has something to do
with your RECENT passing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
To thank the gods for bringing
the RECENT war to a just end,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Samoan Dictionary: recent
Meaning and definitions of recent, translation in Samoan language for recent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of recent in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "recent"
What recent means in Samoan, recent meaning
in Samoan, recent definition, examples and pronunciation
of recent in Samoan language.