Noun(1) degree of figurative distance or separation
Verb(1) remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract(2) remove from a position or an office(3) dispose of(4) cause to leave(5) shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes(6) go away or leave(7) kill intentionally and with premeditation(8) get rid of something abstract
(1) Finally, make sure to clean brushes and foundation sponges weekly to remove makeup buildup and keep them fresh, soft, and supple.(2) Echoes of scripture, which abound in Map's text, provide examples of echoes at a considerable remove from the original.(3) This seems a far remove from the ├ö├ç├┐Your country needs you├ö├ç├û call to arms which galvanised Western nations in the past.(4) Scenes like this, directed at a remove , give this film a random, almost post-apocalyptic feel.(5) To the laughter of those around me, I marched him to the creek and sat down to remove my boots before pulling him into the water.(6) The cultural remove between medical colonizers and the medically colonized is even starker than elsewhere.(7) Economic realities have helped to remove the old stigma associated with renting.(8) And this poll was taken during that crucial cabinet meeting that decided it would remove him at some date and time to be specified.(9) Like Theo, I participate in the mourning of the American repertory circuit from somewhat of a remove .(10) And I don't think it'd be fair to remove him at this point in time.(11) The problem becomes that the actual spirit of giving to those less fortunate is placed at a remove .(12) at this remove , the whole incident seems insane(13) I was at a huge remove from any of the Troubles - they didn't impact on my life other than on the television news.(14) If El Greco painted at a remove from reality, using figurines as models, that was because he opted to do so.(15) The implementation of this policy would remove risks associated with environmental tobacco smoke.(16) Once limiting beliefs are discovered you are in a position to remove them.
(1) to remove :: e aveese
(2) remove from :: aveese mai
(3) remove barriers :: aveese papupuni
(4) remove the peel :: aveesea ai le paʻu
(5) remove the waste from :: aveesea ai le otaota mai
1. detach ::
3. take out ::
5. clean off ::
6. dismiss ::
7. withdraw ::
toe faaui i tua
8. delete ::
9. uproot ::
11. get rid of ::
12. take ::
13. transfer ::
14. absent ::
15. bump off ::
remove, removed, removes, removing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're proceeding to REMOVE the flap
and we'll be in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Rise. Remove your helm.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
Remove your helmet.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Did you REMOVE the skin?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
Not yet, but I can REMOVE unwanted hair
from 2 miles away.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Samoan Dictionary: remove
Meaning and definitions of remove, translation in Samoan language for remove with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of remove in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "remove"
What remove means in Samoan, remove meaning in Samoan, remove definition, examples and pronunciation of remove in Samoan language.