Noun(1) strongbox where valuables can be safely kept(2) a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests(3) contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
Adjective(1) free from danger or the risk of harm(2) (of an undertaking(3) having reached a base without being put out(4) financially safe
(1) So the point is, there is no such thing as a safe lead in this game.(2) As if people had to constantly reassure themselves that the world was still stable, secure and a safe place to live in.(3) Civilian employers are concerned about your welfare and want you to return home safe and sound.(4) Many thought that Boyer should have been safe because the ball hit him after it skipped past Baker.(5) Which is a safe choice, but hardly the point of a festival about elbowing the creative boundaries a little.(6) My biggest concern as I arrived at the locker was remembering the combination to a small safe for valuables.(7) The Crown in that case submitted that the confessions were rightly admitted and that the convictions were safe and satisfactory.(8) this food is safe to eat(9) With little to play for late in the season, the safe choice has been to shut it down.(10) Win or lose, we want our girl next door back safe and sound.(11) Cuz let's face it, whether he's a bad guy or not, he sure as hell looks like one, and it's only sensible that we check out all the leads just to be safe .(12) Jim reached into the safe and pulled out the small black-velvet bag that was the only thing inside.(13) to play a safe game(14) For all these reasons, we consider that the jury's verdict in respect of this appellant was safe , and that her appeal must be dismissed.(15) Sympathetic classmates made the call for her and learned that her mother was safe and sound.(16) safe beach
(1) be safe :: saogalemu
(2) safe mode :: auala saogalemu
(3) safe and sound :: saogalemu ma filemu
(4) safe trip :: malaga saogalemu
(5) safe journey :: malaga saogalemu
(6) keep safe :: tausia saogalemu
(7) safe place :: nofoaga saogalemu
(8) better safe than sorry :: sili saogalemu nai lo le faanoanoa
(9) safe haven :: nofoaga saogalemu
(10) safe side :: itu saogalemu
1. secure ::
2. unharmed ::
3. cautious ::
4. harmless ::
5. strongbox ::
6. safety ::
1. endangered ::
2. exposed ::
3. insecure ::
4. liable ::
5. open ::
6. susceptible ::
7. vulnerable ::
safe, safely, safeness, safes, unsafe
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You are their SAFE conduct, if you don’t
show up at the proof of life,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
ljust don't want him to think
that this isn't a SAFE place.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
Safe and cautious, that's all I'm asking,
and that man...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Delos won't call in the rescue
until they've ensured
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
As long as it takes to keep you SAFE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Samoan Dictionary: safe
Meaning and definitions of safe, translation in Samoan language for safe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of safe in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "safe"
What safe means in Samoan, safe meaning in Samoan, safe definition, examples and pronunciation of safe in Samoan language.