Noun(1) flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food
Verb(1) behave saucily or impudently towards(2) dress (food(3) add zest or flavor to, make more interesting
(1) Try making your own apple sauce and pear sauce ; don't add any sugar, as these fruits are sweet enough on their own.(2) she's been on the sauce for years(3) I noticed that Jimmy, once again, had some pizza sauce on his cheek.(4) tomato sauce(5) Meanwhile, you do know how to make delicious homemade cranberry sauce , don't you?(6) ├ö├ç├┐None of your sauce,├ö├ç├û said Aunt Edie(7) He'd self-destructed with an alcohol problem, he explained, and had turned out a number of turkeys while on the sauce .(8) After adding Italian seasoning, I have homemade spaghetti sauce containing at least two servings of vegetables.(9) It takes about 20 minutes to cook on the griddle, arrives piping hot, and is covered in a tasty Japanese sauce I haven't been able to duplicate at home.(10) He has orange all round his lips and somehow he managed to get a dollop of sauce on his cheek.(11) Using an assortment of mushrooms gives this classic sauce a deep, woodsy flavor.(12) Finally, we tried the Chicken Kushiyaki, tender chunks of chicken skewered, sauced in teriyaki and grilled.(13) Flavored vinegars and oils add an extra kick to marinades, sauces , and dressings.(14) Succulent, ruby-red interior herb-marinated and grilled lamb chops - a recent special - are barely sauced at all.(15) Use sweet basil in your pesto and tomato sauces .(16) Avoid foods swimming in cream-based sauces and fried or cooked in butter.
(1) soy sauce :: sosi soy
(2) hot sauce :: sosi vevela
(3) tomato sauce :: sosi tamato
(4) cranberry sauce :: sosi cranberry
(5) barbecue sauce :: papakiu sosi
(6) soya sauce :: sosi soya
(7) fish sauce :: sosi iʻa
(8) chili sauce :: sosi chili
(9) chocolate sauce :: sosi sukalati
(10) meat sauce :: sosi aano o manu
1. gravy ::
2. impudence ::
3. alcohol ::
sauce, sauced, sauces, saucing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Mee Krob and chicken satay
with extra peanut SAUCE from Siam Palace.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Darth Vader's gonna pour
soy SAUCE on your head.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Will you be serving cranberry jelly
or cranberry SAUCE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
could you pass the soy SAUCE, please?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
Ketchup started out as a general term
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Samoan Dictionary: sauce
Meaning and definitions of sauce, translation in Samoan language for sauce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sauce in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sauce"
What sauce means in Samoan, sauce meaning in Samoan, sauce definition, examples and pronunciation of sauce in Samoan language.