- fai atusaarFai maiunsay
Noun(1) the chance to speak
Verb(1) express in words(2) report or maintain(3) express a supposition(4) have or contain a certain wording or form(5) give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority(6) speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way(7) communicate or express nonverbally(8) utter aloud(9) state as one's opinion or judgement; declare(10) recite or repeat a fixed text(11) indicate
(1) all I can say for him is that he's a better writer than some(2) Even though the liner notes may say otherwise, very few of the songs feature him alone.(3) it doesn't say where he was born(4) This scheme lends itself to the use of coins as scoring tokens; say , a nickel per point perhaps.(5) the assessor will have a say in how the money is spent(6) Viewers who want to have their say or put a question to the studio guests can call in.(7) The Garda press office said the Garda authorities had no say in deciding where the case was to be dealt with.(8) She was just happy to have the last say after another round of arguing with Matt.(9) Can you also explain why Industry has a say in policy development.(10) How will dollarized nations react to a U.S. monetary policy over which they have no say ?(11) Cameron had to say his speech in front of the class and he basically freaked out.(12) You probably don't think so right now but getting to have your say with your Dad will make you feel better in the long run.(13) the voters are entitled to have their say on the treaty(14) That means readers have less two months to have their say on which hotels in the region are the best.(15) Real partnership means all participants benefit and all have a say in developments.(16) Ask an average person in Mumbai their opinion on this issue, and they are likely to say that it is a non-issue.
(1) say something :: fai se mea
(2) you say :: e te fai atu
(3) say goodbye :: fai tofa
(4) say hello :: fai talofa
(5) they say :: latou te fai
(6) that is to say :: o le fai atu
(7) nothing to say :: leai se mea e te fai
(8) say no more :: fai atu le toe
(9) say again :: toe fai
1. chance to speak ::
avanoa e tautala
2. influence ::
3. speak ::
4. declare ::
5. claim ::
6. express ::
7. recite ::
8. indicate ::
9. estimate ::
10. suppose ::
11. allege ::
12. enounce ::
13. tell ::
14. order ::
15. read ::
saar, say, says, unsay, unsays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I must SAY,
I don't think the Iron Bank
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
You know, I have to SAY,
it is nice to share this experience
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
- Say it!
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Sure, you do. You've got food, you've
got steel, even if you SAY you don't,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Hey. What'd I SAY?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Samoan Dictionary: say
Meaning and definitions of say, translation in Samoan language for say with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of say in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "say"
What say means in Samoan, say meaning in Samoan, say definition, examples and pronunciation of say in Samoan language.