Noun(1) a particular branch of scientific knowledge(2) ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
(1) It's used in medical science and some other areas, too.(2) Emily's garden inspirations were also fueled by her high school science teacher and study hall supervisor.(3) It is a polemic because it sidesteps the criticism of science and its metaphysics by Hegel, Nietzsche and Heidegger.(4) Nanotechnology is an emerging engineering field that borrows from such areas as materials science , engineering, chemistry, biology and physics.(5) It can't be directly observed or measured (except by me) and appears to play no causal role according to determinist science, so science denies it.(6) But understanding the science of complexity is a far more useful metaphor than the traditional appeal to Newtonian physics.(7) The next 20 promise even greater advances, particularly in the areas of materials science , computer aided manufacturing technology, and molecular biology.(8) Patients feel that modern medical science has become too commercial, almost to the point of being labeled as unethical.(9) McGill's timber studies developed within a utilitarian culture that expected science to produce practical results.(10) the world of science and technology(11) These are just a few of the things historians do when they study the past of science , technology and medicine.(12) Call it the big book of activities for science geeks - it features 100 weird and wacky experiments.(13) The team members were chosen from among graduate students in computer science at the participating universities.(14) We promote the science of psychology, and we rely on the foundation it provides for the practice of psychology.(15) the science of criminology(16) Instead, we have found that our history fits the naturalistic world of science .
(1) computer science :: saienisi komepiuta
(2) social science :: saienisi lautele
(3) political science :: saienisi faaupufai
(4) life science :: faasaienisi olaga
(5) environmental science :: faasaienisi siosiomaga
(6) bachelor of science :: tagata malaga o le faasaienisi
(7) physical science :: faasaienisi faaletino
(8) science and technology :: faasaienisi ma tekinolosi
(9) medical science :: saienisi faafomai
1. physics ::
2. branch of knowledge ::
paranesi o le malamalama
3. skill ::
prescience, science, sciences
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ Math, Science, History,
unraveling the mystery ♪00:054
00:02:11,392 --> 00:02:13,263
♪ That all started
with a big bang ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
♪ Math, Science, History,
unraveling the mystery ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
which is metal you melt
to make SCIENCE things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
It's not even about SCIENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
The National Science Foundation
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
English to Samoan Dictionary: science
Meaning and definitions of science, translation in Samoan language for science with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of science in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "science"
What science means in Samoan, science meaning in Samoan, science definition, examples and pronunciation of science in Samoan language.