- faamautuinafaamaoniale saogalemufaamaoniafaamautuina
Verb(1) get by special effort(2) cause to be firmly attached(3) assure payment of(4) make certain of(5) fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug(6) furnish with battens
Adjective(1) free from fear or doubt; easy in mind(2) free from danger or risk(3) not likely to fail or give way(4) immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with(5) financially safe
(1) Off to sleep I'd drift, feeling safe and secure knowing that my parents really did love me.(2) Now secure in the knowledge that all would be well, Henry managed a final smile of contentment.(3) Wrap each cake with a card stock strip and secure with tape.(4) Clients must feel secure in confiding their secrets and entrusting their most personal affairs to lawyers.(5) He has made our nation less secure , less safe, and less free.(6) Our advice is to secure it very firmly, be conservative with your speed and make frequent stops to ensure it isn't working loose.(7) She tugged at the chain again with all her might, but it remained secure .(8) Politicians make compromises and trade-offs to secure what is in their view the best for their constituents.(9) Lace locks cinch and secure four mini-poles that prop up the roomy corners.(10) Once they locked they should provide secure retention against movement or accidental disassembly.(11) Afterwards, you drop the heatsink bracket on top, and secure with the included screws.(12) The club has to secure the finances to move forward.(13) Our testers noted the shoe's superior ability to provide a springy push-off and a secure landing even on loose, rocky surfaces.(14) That simple task wasn't easy, with his vision coming and going, but he finally managed a secure seal after the third try.(15) Europe is safer and more secure than ever before.(16) The locks were secure , the windows intact, and with a song in my heart I opened my bank statement.
(1) secure server :: faigaluega saogalemu
(2) secure job :: galuega saogalemu
(3) be secure :: ona saogalemu
2. safe ::
3. certain ::
4. inviolable ::
5. unafraid ::
6. fix ::
7. fasten ::
9. protect ::
10. assure ::
11. obtain ::
12. procure ::
13. batten ::
14. plug ::
1. diffident ::
2. insecure ::
secure, secured, securely, secures, securing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My father would do whatever it took
to SECURE our crossing.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Just, uh, made sure
it was SECURE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Hale just wants to SECURE
their assets, and that means...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Yeah, 1234 is not a SECURE password.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Your hold on the North
will never be SECURE
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: secure
Meaning and definitions of secure, translation in Samoan language for secure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of secure in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "secure"
What secure means in Samoan, secure meaning in Samoan, secure definition, examples and pronunciation of secure in Samoan language.