Noun(1) the state of being free from danger or injury(2) defense against financial failure; financial independence(3) freedom from anxiety or fear(4) a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a right to receive interest or dividends(5) property that your creditor can claim in case you default on your obligation(6) a department responsible for the security of the institution's property and workers(7) a guarantee that an obligation will be met(8) an electrical device that sets off an alarm when someone tries to break in(9) measures taken as a precaution against theft or espionage or sabotage etc.
(1) Also planned is the privatisation of on campus security and significant staff cuts.(2) She complained about the country's lax security and lauded John Kerry for his defiance of the President.(3) He has been campaigning for more than a year for tighter security at the site.(4) he went security for me(5) President Bush put terrorism and national security at the center of congressional races.(6) That usually comprised gang members, police and private security .(7) Indonesian Christians will celebrate Christmas amid a tight security in the world's most populous Muslim country.(8) If the bank does not get security against the borrower itself, it is difficult to see how it gets it against third parties.(9) So therefore, an educational system, based on reason, is a vital matter of national security .(10) the system is designed to provide maximum security against toxic spills(11) the security forces(12) The Immigration Service operation involved about 20 officials and escort guards from a private security firm.(13) As in London, the force's chiefs said they hoped to balance security against people's rights to protest peacefully.(14) Nicknamed the Jersey Girls, they became experts on national security and terrorism.(15) A new University of Queensland research project could lead to improved internal computer network security at banks and financial institutions.(16) The National Party considers matters of national security to be of the highest importance.
(1) security guard :: leoleo le saogalemu
(2) social security :: saogalemu lautele
(3) security check :: saogalemu siaki
(4) job security :: saogalemu galuega
(5) security deposit :: teuina saogalemu
(6) security officer :: tagata ofisa o le saogalemu
(7) financial security :: faamalumaluga tau tupe
(8) security camera :: saogalemu mea pueata
(9) security clearance :: saogalemu le kiliaina
(10) security interest :: saogalemu aia
1. safety ::
2. peace of mind ::
filemu o le mafaufau
3. safety measures ::
4. guarantee ::
5. security measures ::
6. surety ::
7. protection ::
8. certificate ::
1. danger ::
2. distress ::
3. peril ::
4. trouble ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But, fuck, hacking a SECURITY system
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
I want SECURITY for my family.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
SECURITY guard in a car park
and I dance in a disco, too.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
It seems like if you're
gonna hire a head of SECURITY,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
Wonderful SECURITY system if
we're attacked by a school of tuna.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
English to Samoan Dictionary: security
Meaning and definitions of security, translation in Samoan language for security with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of security in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "security"
What security means in Samoan, security meaning in Samoan, security definition, examples and pronunciation of security in Samoan language.