- foliga maifoliga maifoliga maifoliga mai
Verb(1) give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect(2) seem to be true, probable, or apparent(3) appear to exist(4) appear to one's own mind or opinion
(1) I seem to remember giving you very precise instructions(2) they seem not to know where they're going wrong(3) At first sight, the statements issued by the major churches might seem surprising.(4) I don't seem to have much in the way of news(5) the system doesn't seem likely to change quickly(6) he couldn't seem to remember his lines(7) I realize my condemnation of male diner culture may seem a tad harsh.(8) I might get discouraged but you guys don't seem to care.(9) did he seem upset?(10) it would seem that he has been fooling us all(11) you seem to forget that I was here first(12) Some things seem destined for repeat discovery until the results are finally taken seriously.(13) I know it seems surprising, but I have never ever had a boyfriend.(14) Now, he seemed almost on the verge of tears, though Reana could only guess why.(15) What is it in a country like this where we have everything, it would seem , at our fingertips?(16) Therefore, it seems somehow a bit excessive to single him out for this sort of treatment.
(1) to seem :: e foliga mai
(2) seem to :: e foliga mai e
(3) seem like :: foliga pei o
(4) it would seem :: o le a foliga mai e
(5) seem right :: foliga saʻo
2. appear ::
seem, seemed, seeming, seems
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They do SEEM rather ferocious.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Doesn't SEEM to be supporting
anyone at the moment.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
You SEEM to be in good form.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
you SEEM to think
you don't have to try anymore.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Hey, listen, you SEEM like decent guys.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
English to Samoan Dictionary: seem
Meaning and definitions of seem, translation in Samoan language for seem with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of seem in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "seem"
What seem means in Samoan, seem meaning in Samoan, seem definition, examples and pronunciation of seem in Samoan language.