- faʻatau atutagata faʻataufaatauina atufaatau atu
Noun(1) the activity of persuading someone to buy
Verb(1) exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent(2) be sold at a certain price or in a certain way(3) persuade somebody to accept something(4) do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood(5) give up for a price or reward(6) be approved of or gain acceptance(7) be responsible for the sale of(8) deliver to an enemy by treachery
(1) the excitement of scientific achievement is too subtle a sell to stir the public(2) Our stock is small simply because supermarkets sell popular books cheaper than we can buy them.(3) In my outline of the different venues available to sell your work I have not mentioned books or magazines.(4) Though the irony was glaring, it was a tough sell to ad agencies.(5) It's an easy sell there, because that's where the commodity has value.(6) do not your lawyers sell all their practice, as your priests their prayers?(7) every other television commercial is a sell for Australian lager(8) Buying a second home in the Desert Southwest was not an easy sell to Sue.(9) to sell yourself(10) The average rider reads these, guarding against the eventual sell .(11) actually, Hawaii's a bit of a sell(12) We'll look at the tough sell facing our commerce secretary in Beijing.(13) scandals sell newspapers(14) But so much of it is a real-life cartoon, that little kids seem a natural sell .(15) I would also deliver items to stores where people worked to stock and sell them.(16) For one, getting capital from skittish investors proved a tough sell .
(1) to sell :: e faatau atu
(2) buy and sell :: faatau mai ma faatau atu
(3) hard sell :: faatau atu faigata
(4) sell up :: faatau atu i luga
(5) sell-off :: faatau-ese
(6) sell-by date :: faatau atu-i aso
(7) sell short :: faatau atu puupuu
(8) sell well :: faatau atu foi
1. put up for sale ::
tuu i luga mo le faatauina atu
2. trade in ::
3. go ::
4. cost ::
5. promote ::
6. betray ::
7. trade ::
1. buy ::
2. purchase ::
sell, seller, sellers, selling, sells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and taking them down
to the comic-book store to SELL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
-Dismantle it, SELL it in parts.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Yeah, but you can't SELL that
for very long...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
I am going to be a part of this family.
That is how we'll SELL your little fiction.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
Sell your assets. Get rid of the BMW,
take out a second mortgage--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Samoan Dictionary: sell
Meaning and definitions of sell, translation in Samoan language for sell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sell in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "sell"
What sell means in Samoan, sell meaning
in Samoan, sell definition, examples and pronunciation
of sell in Samoan language.