Noun(1) waste matter carried away in sewers or drains
(1) We want guarantees of investment in transport links, sewage treatment and water supply.(2) She wrinkled her nose in disgust as she climbed out of her car and was hit with the stench of sewage and garbage.(3) The survey of the area revealed sewage contamination of the drinking water supply.(4) A spokeswoman for Wessex Water said there was no choice but to pump diluted sewage into rivers.(5) The lake has now become a dumping ground for the city's sewage and industrial waste.(6) Who would eat something that has spent its life treading water around sewage outlets?(7) Power is produced by fermenting raw sewage at the new Bournemouth treatment works.(8) It has no paved roads, no sewage treatment system and no landline telephones.(9) When it rains, the water carries sewage with it into the lake, polluting the water.(10) It was also delivering water to the camp, where many mains and sewage pipes are broken.(11) One of the main concerns about the plan centred on the inadequacy of the current sewage system.(12) Usually the water mixes with the raw sewage , clogging up the drainage system.(13) There the experts were noting that farm drugs are turning up increasingly in sewage and ground water.(14) A court directive to stop letting sewage into the storm water drain is not yet enforced.(15) The order arose after many of the wells were found to be contaminated with human sewage .(16) sewage treatment
(1) sewage system :: faiga otaota vale
(2) sewage disposal :: lafoaia otaota vale
(3) sewage treatment :: togafitiga otaota vale
(4) sewage treatment plant :: laau togafitiga otaota vale
(5) raw sewage :: otaota vale mata
(6) sewage sludge :: sludge otaota vale
(7) sewage plant :: laau otaota vale
(8) sewage works :: otaota vale galuega
(9) sewage pump :: pamu otaota vale
1. sewerage ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It’s exactly 13 metres
from the SEWAGE system.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
if you can't unload your
psychological SEWAGE on her?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
English to Samoan Dictionary: sewage
Meaning and definitions of sewage, translation in Samoan language for sewage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sewage in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sewage"
What sewage means in Samoan, sewage meaning in Samoan, sewage definition, examples and pronunciation of sewage in Samoan language.