- seafaasoaseasharewarefaasoa atu
Noun(1) assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group(2) any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate(3) the allotment of some amount by dividing something(4) the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result(5) a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
Verb(1) have in common(2) use jointly or in common(3) have, give, or receive a share of(4) give out as one's portion or share(5) communicate
(1) he also deserves a share of the praise(2) A defender who thinks he cannot contribute his share is allowed to drop out, leaving the other defender with a quota of only two tricks.(3) It wasn't completely my fault, for Ryan had contributed his share to the mess, but we both had to clean it up.(4) Family can be defined by those in who occupy and share the home.(5) Please share your own personal favourites in the comments section.(6) we gave them all the chance to have a share in the profits(7) Help is given to ensure Canadian writing gets a fair share of the market.(8) no other historians share her view(9) One of the key arguments presented in favour regional government was Yorkshire's failure to receive a fair share of public funding.(10) It's working class fathers who are more likely to take on a larger share of childcare responsibilities.(11) She often takes up odd jobs of packing spices or fruits during the weekend to be able to contribute her share .(12) But the scheme will allow them to increase their share of the property as their financial situation improves.(13) It is true that Western creditors have announced forgiveness of a substantial amount of their share of the debt.(14) there weren't enough plates so we had to share(15) under the proposals, investors would pay a greater share of the annual fees required(16) Jake had a share in a large seagoing vessel
(1) market share :: sea maketi
(2) share capital :: sea o tupe faavae
(3) share with :: sea ma
(4) share price :: tau o sea
(5) share prices :: sea tau
(6) share premium :: sea tupe totogi
(7) share a room :: faasoa atu se potu
1. portion ::
2. percentage ::
3. contribution ::
4. plowshare ::
5. parcel ::
6. split ::
7. apportion ::
8. participate in ::
9. partake in ::
aai ma feinu i
10. portion out ::
share, shared, shares, shareware, sharewares, sharing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Dear Uncle, will you SHARE my joy
and be my royal cupbearer?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
You know, I have to say,
it is nice to SHARE this experience
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Down the road? Sheldon, she wanted
to SHARE a toothbrush holder with you
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
- Hey, what's my SHARE?
- Uh, twelve bucks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
- He should SHARE our love of technology.
- And he should know a lot of women.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Samoan Dictionary: share
Meaning and definitions of share, translation in Samoan language for share with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of share in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "share"
What share means in Samoan, share meaning in Samoan, share definition, examples and pronunciation of share in Samoan language.