Noun(1) the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time(2) a condition or position in which you find yourself, or position(3) a complex or critical or unusual difficulty(4) physical position in relation to the surroundings(5) a job in an organization
(1) I was in a similar situation(2) the situation between her and Jake had come to a head(3) As evening approached, the situation was becoming rather dangerous for the team.(4) what's the current situation?(5) the house has a lovely situation(6) One would hardly expect the authority to leave the child in a dangerous situation , after all.(7) in the classroom situation(8) in an emergency situation(9) I write to inform you about the dangerous situation which is occurring at Bedwyn station.(10) the situation of the town is pleasant(11) We dread the idea that we'll be stuck in a situation that might be dangerous.(12) the political situation in Russia(13) The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political situation is far from decided.(14) the situation has improved(15) I am more or less used to it because this is not the first time I've been in dangerous situations .(16) Time and time again he reacted quickly to dangerous situations .
(1) current situation :: tulaga i le taimi nei
(2) present situation :: tulaga nei
(3) financial situation :: tulaga tau tupe
(4) economic situation :: tulaga o le tamaoaiga
(5) difficult situation :: tulaga faigata
(6) awkward situation :: tulaga faaletonu
(7) actual situation :: tulaga moni
(8) sticky situation :: tulaga pipii
(9) political situation :: tulaga faaupufai
(10) situation comedy :: tulaga faleaitu
2. the facts ::
le mea moni
3. location ::
4. job ::
5. position ::
6. site ::
7. state of affairs ::
tulaga o mataupu
8. spot ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to take a step back
and reevaluate our SITUATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
We're going to work this office
SITUATION out like gentlemen.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
General Order 104, Section A
does not apply in this SITUATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
...to deal with a difficult SITUATION.
You know what it's like?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
so I got out ahead of it
and I managed the SITUATION for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
English to Samoan Dictionary: situation
Meaning and definitions of situation, translation in Samoan language for situation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of situation in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "situation"
What situation means in Samoan, situation meaning in Samoan, situation definition, examples and pronunciation of situation in Samoan language.