Verb(1) find the solution to (a problem or question(2) find the solution(3) settle, as of a debt
(1) They are a great partner, we are happy together, we will solve the problem together.(2) He is hoping to work with others such as the town council to try to solve the problem in various ways.(3) the policy could solve the town's housing crisis(4) His financial problems were solved , but he was spurned by the art establishment.(5) We are faced with a challenge that is difficult, but solvable .(6) And because more times than not, he's a problem solver .(7) They take the bags away so the rats don't have their food supply, but this is still not solving the problem.(8) I need to watch the ├ö├ç├┐extras├ö├ç├û to see if there are any clues to solving the mystery of it all.(9) Occasionally, someone has a simple idea that solves a huge problem.(10) You can remove and clean the sensor and that usually solves the problem.(11) Ours is a reproducible model, and others may end up reproducing it and solving other problems.(12) Tonight, another astounding story of citizen crime solvers , all thanks to the shocking power of the media.(13) And then when she solves the mystery, they cut back to her revealing it to the interested parties, a father and son.(14) So you are not actually solving the problem by giving it to somebody else.(15) Norbert, a reverse question to that, in some ways: what has gone wrong, how curable, how solvable is it?(16) They are the solvers of problems, so long as the problems aren't their own.
(1) solve the problem :: foia ai le faafitauli
(2) solve problems :: foia ai faafitauli
(3) solve a problem :: foia ai se faafitauli
(4) try to solve :: taumafai e foia
(5) solve a case :: foia se mataupu
1. resolve ::
2. clear ::
3. puzzle out ::
solve, solved, solves, solving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Currently, I'm attempting to SOLVE
the Penrose conjecture.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
You know, it occurs to me. You could SOLVE
all your problems by obtaining more money.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
and we can totally
SOLVE crimes together!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
"If interested, SOLVE the following
puzzles for a chance to meet him."
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
l've tried to SOLVE this,
but l can't get anywhere
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Samoan Dictionary: solve
Meaning and definitions of solve, translation in Samoan language for solve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of solve in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "solve"
What solve means in Samoan, solve meaning in Samoan, solve definition, examples and pronunciation of solve in Samoan language.