mafai ona totogi aitalafu
- mafai ona totogi aitalafusolvents
Noun(1) a liquid substance capable of dissolving other substances(2) a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
Adjective(1) capable of meeting financial obligations
(1) On the one hand, it is ultimately answerable to the ruling body of the Central Bank, whose overriding goal is to maintain a stable and solvent financial system.(2) The main responsibility facing directors of solvent companies is to keep proper books and records and to file annual returns and accounts on time to the Companies Office every year.(3) However, while the Trust had to prove their take-over plans were workable, solvent clubs can be traded with no questions asked by the governing body.(4) These are envisaged so that consumers can be more confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with financially solvent companies.(5) Next, you fill the jar with solvent and water, put the lid on and shake side to side.(6) The ore is transported to sizers and breakers, where it is crushed, mixed with water and solvent , and fed into a hydrotransport pipeline.(7) However distasteful the theory may be, we have to admit that vicarious liability owes its explanation, if not its justification, to the search for a solvent defendant.(8) Seriously, if the opposition could only open their eyes they would see a large and financially solvent constituency looking for a home.(9) The lacquer thinner is used as a final wash (with solvent strippers) after you've finished stripping.(10) Indeed so long as the company is solvent the shareholders are in substance the company.(11) The solute is placed in the solvent and the concentrated solute slowly breaks into pieces.(12) And if you've planned for it, it will keep you solvent as well.(13) The substance that is dissolved into the solvent is the solute.(14) To use, simply wipe paint from the brush, remove excess paint with the appropriate solvent , then rinse the brash with water and rub the head on Brash Soap to form a lather.(15) It simply decides that on the facts of that case the parent company in question had a legitimate interest in preserving and maximising the assets of its solvent subsidiary.(16) For the statistical assessment of genotoxicity, the frequencies of each type of spot per fly were compared pairwise with the corresponding solvent or water control.
(1) organic solvent :: mafai ona totogi aitalafu faatulagaina
(2) solvent extraction :: aveeseina mafai ona totogi aitalafu
(3) solvent abuse :: sauaina mafai ona totogi aitalafu
1. financially sound ::
2. debt-free ::
3. in the black ::
i le uliuli
4. in credit ::
5. creditworthy ::
6. solid ::
7. secure ::
8. profit-making ::
10. answer ::
11. result ::
12. resolution ::
13. solution ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, we had to rebrand that as
a SOLVENT for mining equipment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
we had to rebrand that as
a SOLVENT for mining equipment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Samoan Dictionary: solvent
Meaning and definitions of solvent, translation in Samoan language for solvent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of solvent in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "solvent"
What solvent means in Samoan, solvent meaning in Samoan, solvent definition, examples and pronunciation of solvent in Samoan language.