- tagata totogicosponsorlagolagoinale lagolagoina olagolago
Noun(1) someone who supports or champions something(2) an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.
Verb(1) assume sponsorship of(2) assume responsibility for or leadership of(3) do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
(1) For example, if you donate a framed piece to a charity auction, be sure to attend the auction and ask to be recognized as a sponsor in the program, in any public relations efforts or with a personal introduction at the event.(2) The California Rural Legal Assistance Foundation, the sponsor of this bill, states that hundreds, if not thousands, of people are affected annually by pesticide exposures.(3) he is a sponsor of the peace process(4) a leading sponsor of the bill(5) Cooperatives can help bring stability, economic development and democracy according to a principal sponsor of the legislation.(6) It was the presenting sponsor of The Ballunar Festival's balloon extravaganza in August in Dallas and Houston.(7) Operation and maintenance costs are the responsibility of the non-Federal sponsor , the South Florida Water Management District.(8) There are also TV promotional spots for the series and two filmed messages from Day in which she addressed the series' sponsor and affiliates in lieu of making a personal appearance.(9) NBC found a sponsor willing to put the election up on prime time(10) The torture of such evenings is deliberately prolonged because awards are divided into as many categories as possible so each can attract a sponsor to add to the event's income.(11) When no sponsor was found to plug the gap, it pulled the concert, forfeiting a substantial deposit.(12) Eventually, the lead sponsor of the bill, and member of the Senate Judiciary Committee testified to the Senate Agriculture Committee.(13) Suppose a rifle manufacturer wanted to sponsor a sporting game show.(14) Next, he finds that his sponsor has suddenly returned to India due to a death in the family.(15) For example, be a sponsor of a local art contest or an artist award.(16) The grant will sponsor research into questions about how the brain perceives architecture and how humans respond to their surroundings.
(1) official sponsor :: lagolago aloaia
(2) joint sponsor :: lagolago soofaatasi
(3) co-sponsor :: faatasi-lagolago
2. presenter ::
3. supporter ::
4. finance ::
5. patronize ::
6. frequent ::
cosponsor, cosponsored, cosponsoring, cosponsors, sponsor, sponsored, sponsoring, sponsors, sponsorship
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
after a short word
from our SPONSOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
That was the phrase my SPONSOR
used to use with me...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
That's a penguin I SPONSOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
He's like a SPONSOR.
Jesse, this is Grandma.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Samoan Dictionary: sponsor
Meaning and definitions of sponsor, translation in Samoan language for sponsor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sponsor in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sponsor"
What sponsor means in Samoan, sponsor meaning in Samoan, sponsor definition, examples and pronunciation of sponsor in Samoan language.