- fōmaʻi tipitipifomai tipitipi
Noun(1) a physician who specializes in surgery
(1) The surgeon inserts the delivery device directly into the artery.(2) In the emotional version the father is a surgeon operating on a severely injured accident victim.(3) The patient is seen in the surgeon 's office the morning after surgery.(4) A heart surgeon performed a different form of surgery when he faced a class of schoolchildren.(5) Unfortunately, the treatment involves the surgeon 's knife.(6) I was once telephoned by a heart transplant surgeon about whom I had written.(7) The qualified veterinary surgeon was previously director of consumer protection at the Food Safety Authority.(8) One quick snip of the surgeon 's knife and the pain will be gone.(9) The trauma surgeon performs a focused abdominal sonogram.(10) I could have dreamt of becoming the best surgeon in the world.(11) Ruth was referred to a vascular surgeon to assess her splenic artery aneurysm.(12) For the first three years, he was the sole orthopaedic surgeon at the hospital.(13) She suffered a broken left thigh and was operated on by surgeons at the hospital.(14) The paediatric cardiac surgeons now have data that are robust and rigorous.(15) Patients with jaundice are still most often referred to surgeons , though in practice few require surgery.(16) Early group portraits show noble surgeons parading their medical knowledge with elitist pomp.
(1) plastic surgeon :: fomai tipitipi palasitika
(2) veterinary surgeon :: fomai tipitipi mo tipiga o manu
(3) orthopedic surgeon :: fomai tipitipi orthopedic
(4) brain surgeon :: faiai fomai tipitipi
(5) heart surgeon :: loto fomai tipitipi
(6) dental surgeon :: fomai tipitipi o nifo
(7) tree surgeon :: fomai tipitipi laau
(8) oral surgeon :: fomai tipitipi tuufofoga
(9) cardiac surgeon :: fomai tipitipi fatu
(10) surgeon general :: fomai tipitipi aoao
1. operating surgeon ::
fomai tipitipi faagaoioia
2. sawbones ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...the possibility that an inattentive SURGEON
let a barn spider lay eggs in your nose.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
well, also the orthopaedic SURGEON.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
-Is he okay?
-A SURGEON is coming in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
...or a SURGEON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
And this, are you a SURGEON now?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Samoan Dictionary: surgeon
Meaning and definitions of surgeon, translation in Samoan language for surgeon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of surgeon in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "surgeon"
What surgeon means in Samoan, surgeon meaning in Samoan, surgeon definition, examples and pronunciation of surgeon in Samoan language.