- tulaga tolulona toluvaetolu
Noun(1) one of three equal parts of a divisible whole(2) the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the third of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate(3) following the second position in an ordering or series(4) the musical interval between one note and another three notes away from it(5) the third from the lowest forward ratio gear in the gear box of a motor vehicle(6) the base that must be touched third by a base runner in baseball
Adjective(1) coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position
Adverb(1) in the third place
(1) It was built in the third century BC in the time of King Pyrrhus of Epiros, but was remodelled by the Romans.(2) However, when they finished third in the day's first race, the ninth in total, it seemed that nothing would stop them.(3) He said he wasn't feeling too disappointed that he could only finish third in the end.(4) He moved to Oakville, Ontario when he was three and then moved to New Jersey after the third grade.(5) He makes them a more dynamic team, with his ability to steal bases and go from first to third on base hits.(6) for the third time(7) She qualified easily on Saturday and ran a fine race to finish third in the semi-final.(8) When you're a third grade kid with a bad case of hero worship, you don't see beyond the hero himself.(9) The pitcher threw the ball and with a sharp crack, James hit a line drive to third .(10) Fifth gear, fourth, third - a good car will make it with a little to spare.(11) He says that the City's roads can handle only about a third of this traffic.(12) The legend contends that Valentine served as a priest during third century Rome.(13) We had known each other since third grade when he moved to my school district.(14) The largest, carved in the third century AD, is thought to be the world's tallest standing Buddha.(15) Combined Services finished third in the competition last season and won the Flag the season before.(16) In third grade, we had a debate over whether Mondale or Reagan should be President.
(1) third party :: vaega lona tolu
(2) third floor :: fola o le fale lona tolu
(3) the third :: le lona tolu
(4) third person :: tagata lona tolu
(5) third grade :: vasega tolu
(6) third time :: taimi lona tolu
(7) third year :: tausaga lona tolu
(8) third part :: vaega lona tolu
(9) the third day :: le aso tolu
1. tertiary ::
2. one-third ::
3. tierce ::
third, thirdly, thirds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...so we can mutually disparage
this unpleasing THIRD party.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
second, THIRD, fourth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
Maybe there's a THIRD option.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Copy, sir. Watch the THIRD floor.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
Okay? And THIRD,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Samoan Dictionary: third
Meaning and definitions of third, translation in Samoan language for third with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of third in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "third"
What third means in Samoan, third meaning in Samoan, third definition, examples and pronunciation of third in Samoan language.