- lē faʻamaoniunfaithfullylē faamaoni
Adjective(1) not true to duty or obligation or promises(2) having sexual relations with someone other than your husband or wife, or your boyfriend or girlfriend(3) having the character of, or characteristic of, a traitor(4) not trustworthy
(1) I must not use it to put curses on unfaithful husbands, or make a married man fall in love with someone.(2) In 35 years she has survived a suicide attempt, racism, an abusive father, a stalker, two unfaithful husbands and a series of disastrous relationships.(3) Unlike cruder critics who rave about violence and other social consequences outside the magic circle of the artifact, Williams the aesthete finds the film unfaithful to the pure terms of art.(4) The jury at Sheffield Crown Court heard Yarrow had also been convinced a previous girlfriend was unfaithful and had gone to extraordinary lengths to prove it.(5) ├ö├ç├┐What is most important is that the unfaithful partner address why he or she had the affair,├ö├ç├û says Spring.(6) Just as the flies are unfaithful partners, some flowers are dishonest about signaling a nectar reward.(7) She's also the only proper grown-up on the show, trying to keep her family together as she deals with an unfaithful husband and a delinquent son.(8) The vast majority regretted being unfaithful , but 24% insisted they didn't feel guilty.(9) Husbands who kill their unfaithful wives out of sexual jealousy will face tougher sentences under new guidelines sent to judges yesterday.(10) So we're still together, although he's started to be unfaithful to me by starring in other movies.(11) 25% of males and 17% of females would cheat if their partner was unfaithful .(12) Seeing that he has said nothing about being honest or faithful, Elliot becomes a Cuban drug lord with an unfaithful wife.(13) And in reaching this conclusion Justice Scalia is, in my view, unfaithful to his own proclaimed methodology.(14) Every day our nation was segregated was a day that America was unfaithful to our founding ideals.(15) There is no doubt that having an unfaithful partner is enormously painful.(16) ├ö├ç├┐Yeah, they are├ö├ç├û she said, but her smile was clearly strained and unfaithful to what she was feeling.
(1) unfaithful wife :: toalua faamaoni
(2) be unfaithful :: ona faamaoni
(3) be unfaithful to :: ona faamaoni i
1. adulterous ::
2. disloyal ::
3. treasonous ::
1. constant ::
2. dedicated ::
3. devoted ::
4. devout ::
5. faithful ::
6. fast ::
7. loyal ::
8. steadfast ::
9. steady ::
unfaithful, unfaithfully, unfaithfulness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I fear Penny is being
UNFAITHFUL to Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Some other phone?
Because you think
that I'm being UNFAITHFUL?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Samoan Dictionary: unfaithful
Meaning and definitions of unfaithful, translation in Samoan language for unfaithful with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of unfaithful in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "unfaithful"
What unfaithful means in Samoan, unfaithful meaning
in Samoan, unfaithful definition, examples and pronunciation
of unfaithful in Samoan language.