- iunitetUUFAATASIAtuufaatasiaiunite tau
Noun(1) any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange(2) an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole(3) an organization regarded as part of a larger social group(4) a single undivided whole(5) a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else(6) an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
(1) They lacked cohesion and, for the most part, played as 15 individuals rather than a single unit .(2) That's because falling unit costs increase the profit margin on each good or service sold.(3) It is the professed goal of these international firms to obtain the lowest unit production costs on a worldwide basis.(4) This was designed to cut the high unit cost of producing milk during the four off season months when production is about one tenth of the peak summer volume.(5) the family unit(6) a unit of measurement(7) With unit costs down, companies don't have to squeeze pay as much as they have in past periods of weakness.(8) the gearbox and transmission unit(9) the traditional family unit(10) This means that the Government will need to know whether every one of those 8 million Australians is in a family unit , is part of a couple or is a single.(11) The lead children don't gel convincingly as a family unit and their performances, on the whole, are stilted.(12) He said the new head of homicide is one of the best qualified officers of color in the department to run the unit .(13) The antenna unit that contains the transmitter and receiver is connected to the display with a multi conductor cable.(14) I've just spent four days working at the anti-terrorist unit in Paddington Green police station, west London.(15) Children don't have specific rights in the Constitution as Article 41 protects the family unit based on marriage.(16) Relying too much on markets for either input supplies or sales outlets places the low unit cost of production that comes with economies of scale at risk.
(1) unit price :: tau iunite
(2) central processing unit :: iunite gaosi tutotonu
(3) unit of measure :: iunite o le fua
(4) business unit :: pisinisi iunite
(5) per unit :: i le iunite
(6) unit cost :: tau iunite
(7) intensive care unit :: iunite tigaina
(8) control unit :: pulea iunite
(9) unit of measurement :: iunite o fua
(10) power unit :: mana iunite
1. component ::
2. quantity ::
3. detachment ::
4. building block ::
5. whole ::
6. unit of measurement ::
iunite o fua
7. social unit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is a control UNIT printer.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
I'm glad I told you
about the storage UNIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Tamayo, I need
the Emergency Military Unit.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
No one would say that.
A light-year is a UNIT of distance, not time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Ooh, rush me to the Burn Unit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Samoan Dictionary: unit
Meaning and definitions of unit, translation in Samoan language for unit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of unit in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "unit"
What unit means in Samoan, unit meaning in Samoan, unit definition, examples and pronunciation of unit in Samoan language.