i luga o
- i luga o
(1) It is a seed of hope within what you rightly describe as a society based upon violence.(2) I will have to travel a distance to make it there and do not want to find it closed upon arrival.(3) a school's dependence upon parental support(4) They look upon him as a political sage, a voice of freedom, a speaker of truth to power.(5) he fell down upon his knees(6) Part of the city and a theme park will be built upon artificial islands on the lake.(7) She had a core of inner strength and she could be relied upon if you really needed help or you were in a mess.(8) upon the whole(9) It also drew upon his undoubted gifts as a poet and his intuitive genius as an historian.(10) Easter is almost upon us and with it will come the full blast of the tourist trade.(11) I take it upon myself to guide her there, and follow the signs until we reach a doorway.(12) upon her hearing of his illness(13) have mercy upon me(14) it was based upon two principles(15) upon request(16) It's a radio show that's been going for year upon year but very few people listen to it.
(1) once upon a time :: o aso lava la ua leva
(2) upon request :: luga o se talosaga
(3) call upon :: valaau atu i
(4) upon arrival :: taunuu
(5) come upon :: oo mai i luga
(6) look upon :: vaai atu i le
(7) based upon :: faavae i luga o
(8) look down upon :: vaai i lalo i luga
(9) rely upon :: faalagolago i luga o
1. on ::
2. over ::
3. upon ::
i luga o
4. up ::
5. above ::
6. atop ::
7. upstairs ::
sitepu 'i luga
8. a stone's throw ::
togi a le maa
9. in the vicnity of ::
i le vicnity o
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So whatever happens,
the gods have smiled UPON you today.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
No the rest are there
to look adoringly UPON the 700
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
The lords of the Vale
have always spat UPON the hill tribes.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
On our way to the Fingers, we were set UPON
by a large force of Bolton men.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
are the twin pillars
UPON which the world rests.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Samoan Dictionary: upon
Meaning and definitions of upon, translation in Samoan language for upon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of upon in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "upon"
What upon means in Samoan, upon meaning
in Samoan, upon definition, examples and pronunciation
of upon in Samoan language.