- lagona gaogaovacuumedo le tapenagavacuums
Noun(1) the absence of matter(2) an empty area or space(3) a region that is devoid of matter(4) an electrical home appliance that cleans by suction
Verb(1) clean with a vacuum cleaner
(1) Use a shop vacuum to remove all remaining dirt from the cracks to be filled.(2) In the old days of classical mechanics the idea of a vacuum was simple.(3) The chamber was then put into a vacuum overnight to remove any remaining trace of organic solvent.(4) The vacuum created by his death 24 years back still remains unfilled.(5) A political vacuum must be avoided at all costs.(6) The old lamps burned in groups of nine or ten, whilst the new were in pairs and instead of burning in the air the carbon was in a chamber in which there was a partial vacuum .(7) The apparently spontaneous nature of the uprising has created a political vacuum which may be hard to fill.(8) A vacuum, which is not spatial, that is, a vacuum which does not even contain space, does not exist, and has never existed!(9) He conceived of the Void as a vacuum , an infinite space in which moved an infinite number of atoms that made up Being.(10) The vacuum triggers dark energy to materialize into matter and radiation in another Big Bang, refreshing the cycle of expansion.(11) Use the wand attachment on a vacuum to remove all dust.(12) He suggested that in the first split second after the beginning, the vacuum of the Universe existed in a highly energetic state, as allowed by the quantum rules, but unstable.(13) After venting to release the vacuum , he removed the detector flange.(14) The resulting vacuum of leadership left space for new peace leaders.(15) There will not be a security vacuum in that area at any time.(16) He is already looking ahead to other ideas to fill the vacuum which was created in Ripon when it lost 800 students and an estimated Ôö¼├║4.5m a year from the city's economy.
(1) vacuum cleaner :: vakiumu faamama
(2) vacuum pump :: pamu lagona gaogao
(3) vacuum tube :: faagaau lagona gaogao
(4) vacuum flask :: flask lagona gaogao
(5) vacuum cleaning :: faamamaina lagona gaogao
(6) vacuum chamber :: potu lagona gaogao
(7) vacuum bottle :: lagona gaogao fagu
(8) vacuum filter :: faamama lagona gaogao
(9) vacuum up :: lagona gaogao i luga
2. gap ::
3. vacuum cleaner ::
4. vacuity ::
5. vacancy ::
vacuum, vacuumed, vacuuming, vacuums
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This nano VACUUM tube idea of
yours is really interesting.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
...and maybe once a week,
run a VACUUM through this place.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
...due to quantum VACUUM fluctuation?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Unlike objects falling in a VACUUM,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Samoan Dictionary: vacuum
Meaning and definitions of vacuum, translation in Samoan language for vacuum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vacuum in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vacuum"
What vacuum means in Samoan, vacuum meaning in Samoan, vacuum definition, examples and pronunciation of vacuum in Samoan language.