- vaaiavaai faalemafaufaule vaaifaitino
Adjective(1) relating to or using sight(2) visible
(1) Other blunders interfere more with the visual integrity of the building than its structure.(2) Indeed water in all its diverse forms has been mainly responsible for the visual feast that lies ahead.(3) Previously, visual checks were carried out but this could be very subjective.(4) Experiments in visual perception have shown that the mind has a great influence on what we see.(5) They also point to the historical inclusion of visual arts in the festival.(6) It is a very successful way to convert an ordinary shot into one with a lot of visual appeal.(7) Such visual adverts seek to mobilise hopes which their very existence has helped extinguish.(8) he has a visual impairment(9) Taken together, these elements add up to a beautiful visual blend of the old and the new.(10) his poetry is highly visual(11) The dishes that ranged from pudding, juice to salads proved to be a visual treat as well.(12) Her training in visual arts enables her to create her scenes as though each image is to be framed.(13) There are a couple of visual effects that are stunning and the pacing is just brilliant.(14) Her performance earned her a bronze medal in the visual impairment category.(15) When only the first two rows of an eye chart are read it is called moderate visual impairment.(16) However, Plato's distrust of sensory perception led him to reject the visual arts.
(1) visual aids :: fesoasoani vaaia
(2) visual art :: ata vaaia
(3) visual inspection :: asiasiga vaaia
(4) visual aid :: fesoasoani vaaia
(5) visual arts :: faatufugaga vaaia
(6) visual effects :: aafiaga vaaia
(7) visual acuity :: acuity vaaia
(8) visual display unit :: iunite faaaliga vaaia
(9) visual display :: faaaliga vaaia
(10) visual field :: fanua vaaia
1. optical ::
2. visible ::
3. ocular ::
4. graphic ::
visual, visualize, visualizes, visually, visuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"We have inside VISUAL."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
MAN [ON PA]:
Please maintain VISUAL contact
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
I'm going to answer that
with a VISUAL aid.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
In all fairness,
Pictionary has verbal skills, VISUAL skills.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
and this VISUAL of this duo.I hope so.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Samoan Dictionary: visual
Meaning and definitions of visual, translation in Samoan language for visual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of visual in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "visual"
What visual means in Samoan, visual meaning in Samoan, visual definition, examples and pronunciation of visual in Samoan language.