Noun(1) (military(2) composition (often improvised, especially solo organ
Adjective(1) of your own free will or design; done by choice; not forced or compelled(2) controlled by individual volition
(1) But when it comes to compliance with the law, it has got to be largely voluntary .(2) The fund was supported solely by voluntary contributions; no church dollars were used.(3) Section 120 deals with voluntary settlements and marriage settlements.(4) Participation is totally voluntary but has been continual and according to the students quite rewarding.(5) While maintaining the voluntary element in its structure the management of the Board are grateful for funding from diverse Government sources and for the hard working staff thus funded.(6) In the case of a voluntary disposition of a former business property, a taxpayer must acquire the replacement property before the end of the first taxation year.(7) The voluntary housing association is planning an ├ö├ç├┐affordable├ö├ç├û housing estate for the near future to meet the increasing demand in the area.(8) He added: ├ö├ç├┐I look forward to further funding in the voluntary housing sector in this county in the future.├ö├ç├û(9) The company ceased trading in March 1991 and went into voluntary liquidation three years later.(10) The risk is that what starts as voluntary euthanasia becomes extended to involuntary euthanasia.(11) Of course posting such information would be completely voluntary , a gift to the community.(12) Informed consent was obtained from all the study participants prior to data collection and participation was completely voluntary .(13) It consists of a complete four-minute piece, in the form of a simple prelude or voluntary and the start - just a few bars - of a fugal Allegro in the manner of a toccata.(14) The cerebrum controls voluntary actions, thought, speech, and memory.(15) About five of the 15 took up an offer to apply for voluntary redundancy.(16) The organ voluntary was the Arrival of the Queen of Sheba from Solomon, Handel
(1) voluntary work :: galue fua
(2) voluntary muscles :: maso tauofo
(3) voluntary redundancy :: redundancy tauofo
(4) voluntary turnover :: turnover tauofo
(5) voluntary action :: gaoioiga tauofo
1. optional ::
2. discretionary ::
3. elective ::
6. permissive ::
7. volunteer ::
1. forced ::
2. involuntary ::
voluntaries, voluntarism, voluntary
English to Samoan Dictionary: voluntary
Meaning and definitions of voluntary, translation in Samoan language for voluntary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of voluntary in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "voluntary"
What voluntary means in Samoan, voluntary meaning in Samoan, voluntary definition, examples and pronunciation of voluntary in Samoan language.