- vauelima ni vaueli
Noun(1) a speech sound made with the vocal tract open(2) a letter of the alphabet standing for a spoken vowel
(1) The vowel letter e can represent a variety of sounds.(2) They are written with n following the vowel letter: in en an un onÔö£ÔòØn.(3) Vowels so marked are described as long, and unmarked vowels are short, a distinction known as vowel length.(4) In contrast, vowel letters are never omitted from words in text.(5) Knowing that the first letter is a vowel keeps solvers from pursuing a solution word beginning with a consonant.(6) Lavender was 75 years old, and produced vowel sounds that have disappeared everywhere else.(7) The schwa sound represents a unique yet important construct for the developing reader in that it cannot easily be sounded out and is not represented by any one single vowel letter.(8) The double consonant signifies that the preceding vowel remains short.(9) The two men may share a vowel at the end of their last name.(10) While the consonant cards each represent a single letter, the vowel cards give a choice of two vowels and the wild cards represent any letter.(11) If I understand the transliteration right, the vowel quality would also be closer to American English cat than cot.(12) He had written but one word, three consonants and a single vowel .(13) In Miami-Illinois, as in other Algonquian languages, vowel length is phonemic, that is, it is an absolute determining factor in the shape and meaning of words.(14) German can also put vowel letter plus h as in ' autobahn '.(15) The Lao alphabet also has 38 vowel symbols, representing 24 vowel sounds.(16) Vitruvius's remarks show a sophisticated interest in the different acoustic behaviours of consonants and vowels .
(1) vowel sound :: leo vaueli
(2) short vowel :: vaueli puupuu
(3) long vowel :: vaueli umi
(4) vowel letters :: vaueli tusi
(5) vowel mutation :: mutation vaueli
(6) vowel harmony :: vaueli lotogatasi
1. vowel sound ::
English to Samoan Dictionary: vowel
Meaning and definitions of vowel, translation in Samoan language for vowel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of vowel in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "vowel"
What vowel means in Samoan, vowel meaning
in Samoan, vowel definition, examples and pronunciation
of vowel in Samoan language.