Noun(1) the extent of something from side to side
(1) The palace is a faÔö£┬║ade, which is fifty feet in height and a mere one-foot in width .(2) a single width of hardboard(3) We have a small landmass, about 300 miles in length and 150 in width .(4) The English spread collar is medium in width and has flared points.(5) The interval cited is how long she has to swim the width , then rest before doing another.(6) the yard was about seven feet in width(7) Nswam rarely, got in one side, swam a width and got out.(8) The width of this range represents a measure of the degree of consensus about the forecast.(9) One stone approximately a foot in width and length and half a foot in height was thrown to the opposite side of the road around 20 metres away.(10) The weights room was gutted and has been extended in width and length.(11) Typical blocks were fabricated to measurements of three feet in length and 1.5 feet in width and height.(12) Davidson's current collection of bracelets, chokers and belts are made of black or reddish-brown strips of leather varying in width .(13) It is the only reserve in Bulgaria covering seawater territory - 8km in length and 500m in width .(14) The Backbone was a half-mile of barren limestone only fifty feet in width with nearly vertical sides and a few boulders and a few clumps of pines dotting its top.(15) the width of experience required for these positions(16) However, a reduction in width reduces the cargo capacity and side slope operation.
(1) band width :: lautele vaega
(2) overall width :: lautele atoa
(3) pulse width :: uaua lautele
(4) shoulder width :: tauau lautele
(5) line width :: laina lautele
(6) column width :: koluma lautele
(7) wide width :: lautele lautele
(8) full width :: lautele atoa
(9) length and width :: umi ma le lautele
(10) in width :: i le lautele
1. breadth ::
2. range ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's the WIDTH
of a single hair.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
then you're out of your length, WIDTH
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Samoan Dictionary: width
Meaning and definitions of width, translation in Samoan language for width with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of width in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "width"
What width means in Samoan, width meaning in Samoan, width definition, examples and pronunciation of width in Samoan language.