Noun(1) a joint between the distal end of the radius and the proximal row of carpal bones
(1) White underwing linings and some white at the wrist above are visible when the bird flies.(2) First he checks the pulse of my left wrist, then the pulse from my right wrist .(3) I fell over and sprained my wrist(4) Ganglia are swellings that occur around joints, the most common sites being the wrist and ankle.(5) Excessive or repeated use of the muscles that straighten the wrist can cause injury to the tendons, leading to tennis elbow.(6) Working with your wrist in a more neutral or straight position will help to prevent injuries in the wrist and forearm.(7) If you use your wrist and elbow more than the rest of the arm, try to spread the load so that the larger muscles of the shoulder and upper arm work too.(8) The sleeves were white and had an elastic cuff around her wrist causing it to take a bell shape somewhat.(9) For example, the arm can be numbed with an injection into the upper arm or armpit to allow a broken wrist to be treated.(10) The median nerve passes into the hand via the carpal tunnel of the volar aspect of the wrist .(11) Maintain a slight bend in your elbows and keep your wrists aligned with your forearms.(12) Adults are generally mottled light-and-dark underneath, with dark patches at the wrists .(13) Wrist guards help prevent fractured wrists , one of the most common injuries among in-line skaters.(14) Osteoarthritis usually does not affect the wrists , elbows or shoulders.(15) In adults, lead poisoning can result in damage to the central nervous system and severely weaken fingers, joints, wrists and ankles.(16) The flat four's assembly process is different from a standard in-line engine's, so the wrist pins must be full-floating units.
(1) wrist shot :: tapulima fana
(2) slap on the wrist :: pō i luga o le tapulima
(3) wrist bone :: ivi tapulima
(4) wrist joint :: tapulima soofaatasi
(5) wrist rest :: tapulima totoe
1. wrist joint ::
2. carpus ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When you're done copping a
feel, that goes on my WRIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
You're probably just gonna
get a slap on the WRIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
Quite a lot, I'm afraid.
So many veins in the WRIST.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
my WRIST helping
your mother lift her bosom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
The hand that your wolf tore off
that thing's WRIST...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Samoan Dictionary: wrist
Meaning and definitions of wrist, translation in Samoan language for wrist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wrist in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "wrist"
What wrist means in Samoan, wrist meaning
in Samoan, wrist definition, examples and pronunciation
of wrist in Samoan language.