Noun(1) the day immediately before today(2) the recent past
Adverb(1) on the day preceding today(2) in the recent past; only a short time ago
(1) There is many western places in this town so I had some porridge yesterday and some muesli today which is really helping things.(2) The students of yesterday are today's alumni and an alumni-school connection also benefits the school.(3) The day before yesterday and today, and both on the final climb to the finish.(4) everything seems to have been built yesterday(5) Detectives arrested the boy in Bradford yesterday and he was today being held at Lawcroft House police station awaiting interview.(6) In yesterday 's hearing, a senior FBI official and another senior CIA analyst agreed.(7) late yesterday evening(8) yesterday was Tuesday(9) Speaking of stats: do you think they tell you how many people visited your beloved blog today, yesterday , last week, last month?(10) he'll be here a week from yesterday(11) The ceremonies were taking place over two days at York Minster, yesterday and today, and saw students graduate in a variety of subjects.(12) Because we've been there before, we've endured yesterday's men and yesterday 's ethics.(13) suburbs that yesterday were small towns(14) Air France scrubbed the same flight set for yesterday and today from Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris to Dulles.(15) I think I can put at least some of my decision on comments below down to the fact I was coming down ill with something and have had to spend yesterday and today at home.(16) the ideas of yesterday
(1) yesterday morning :: ananafi taeao
(2) yesterday afternoon :: ananafi aoauli
(3) yesterday evening :: ananafi afiafi
(4) day before yesterday :: aso ao lumanai le aso ananafi
(5) yesterday night :: ananafi po
(6) since yesterday :: talu mai le aso ananafi
(7) yesterday and today :: ananafi ma le aso
(8) only yesterday :: na o ananafi
(9) until yesterday :: seia oo i le aso ananafi
1. yesterday ::
2. tomorrow ::
3. in the future ::
i le lumanai
4. future ::
5. yester-year ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yesterday, you made fun of me
for eating lox.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Butjust YESTERDAY, your charity,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Yesterday, I was with a girl from the town.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
Hey, man, l saw Andrea
at a meeting YESTERDAY.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Look, I'’m sorry
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
English to Samoan Dictionary: yesterday
Meaning and definitions of yesterday, translation in Samoan language for yesterday with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of yesterday in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "yesterday"
What yesterday means in Samoan, yesterday meaning in Samoan, yesterday definition, examples and pronunciation of yesterday in Samoan language.