Pronoun(1) used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.(2) used in formulas ending a letter.
(1) That oh-so active imagination of yours could land you in some hot water.(2) it's no business of yours(3) Mr. Smythe has sent me yours of the 15th inst. regarding the vacancy(4) we went round to yours(5) that book of yours(6) Well, I will pray for you and that your heart will continue to be happy in this first new chair of yours .(7) Time to let that inner child of yours out from the basement.(8) Because he's talking about a younger brother of yours and a connection with him.(9) You simply didn't have a choice but to sit down with a friend of yours .(10) Is that a concern of yours ?(11) yours of the 5th May(12) the choice is yours(13) So, take off your shirt, loosen the belt and evaluate that tummy of yours .(14) Mr Smythe has sent me yours of the 15th inst. regarding the vacancy(15) What is going to be your new approach and style in this new venture of yours ?(16) Thus armed with a powerful mandate, I want to talk to you about this novel of yours .
(1) yours sincerely :: ma le faamaoni
(2) yours faithfully :: ma le faamaoni
(3) sincerely yours :: faamaoni oe
(4) yours truly :: outou moni lava
(5) yours ever :: oe lava
(6) forever yours :: faavavau oe
(7) truly yours :: moni lava oe
(8) very truly yours :: matua moni lava oe
(9) respectfully yours :: faaaloalo outou
1. your ::
2. yours ::
3. thy ::
4. thine ::
5. you ::
6. ye ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The North will be YOURS.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
No, it is not YOURS.
We all went in on the box together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
Not YOURS, I take it.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
It's not just our people. It's YOURS.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Samoan Dictionary: yours
Meaning and definitions of yours, translation in Samoan language for yours with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of yours in Samoan and in English
Tags for the entry "yours"
What yours means in Samoan, yours meaning
in Samoan, yours definition, examples and pronunciation
of yours in Samoan language.