e uiga i
- e uiga i
Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: ae a le
(2) talk about :: talanoa e uiga i
(3) bring about :: aumai e uiga i
(4) think about :: mafaufau e uiga i
(5) about what :: e uiga i mea
(6) care about :: popole e uiga i
(7) about it :: e uiga i ai
(8) think about it :: mafaufau i ai
(9) forget about it :: faagaloina e uiga i ai
(10) thinking about :: mafaufau e uiga i
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
pe tusa o le
4. well-nigh ::
lelei lata mai
5. regarding ::
e faatatau i
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- How'd he know ABOUT it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
How ABOUT I arm-wrestle you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
It's not ABOUT money.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
Uh, so, Ramona, tell us ABOUT yourself,
do you have a boyfriend?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
Perhaps she feels differently ABOUT him now.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
English to Samoan Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Samoan language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Samoan, about meaning in Samoan, about definition, examples and pronunciation of about in Samoan language.