Noun(1) a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf(2) a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman(3) informal term for a man(4) someone who is morally reprehensible(5) a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll(6) a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward(7) metal supports for logs in a fireplace
Verb(1) go after with the intent to catch
(1) Well if I hired my old headmaster, I'd treat him like a dog .(2) come out, Michael, you dog!(3) He said, ├ö├ç├┐It's kind of like a hound dog chasing a rabbit.├ö├ç├û(4) photographers seemed to dog her every step(5) I make him work like a dog(6) So how do you choose from the plethora of contracts on offer to ensure you don't get stuck with a dog of a contract?(7) Jackie loved my father and my father treated him like a dog .(8) One of the great mysteries of Australian political life is why a man who is about to dump a dog of a tax system on an unsuspecting public should appear so smug?(9) a dog fox(10) That's why we try to write articles about how to crush on a cutie, find a BF and, yikes, get rid of a dog of a dude before he turns your heart into a pancake.(11) The schools are good so there's no need to work like a dog to pay school fees.(12) your historian is a dull dog(13) A member of the waterworks department shot a fine dog otter on the lower Rivington reservoir.(14) Never a truer word as, after a dog of a first half, the second period ran rampant on the back of abject defending.(15) In order to get him to commit you have to treat him like a dog .(16) A woman in Hastings is walking a small dog on a leash.
(1) dog food :: meaai taifau
(2) dog leash :: taifau leash
(3) big dog :: taifau tele
(4) dog tag :: pine taifau
(5) female dog :: taifau fafine
(6) little dog :: maile itiiti
(7) dog bone :: ivi taifau
(8) dog and cat :: maile ma pusi
(9) dog collar :: taifau kola
1. hound ::
3. firedog ::
4. frump ::
5. blackguard ::
6. pawl ::
7. pursue ::
8. plague ::
9. chase after ::
Chase ina ua mavae
dog, doges, dogs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, this DOG never--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Only a whipped DOG would speak this way.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
A DOG doesn't need courage to chase off rats.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
I let my DOG eat food out of my mouth
not because she likes it,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
(DOG BARKING IN THE DISTANCE)
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
English to Samoan Dictionary: dog
Meaning and definitions of dog, translation in Samoan language for dog with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dog in Samoan and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dog"
What dog means in Samoan, dog meaning in Samoan, dog definition, examples and pronunciation of dog in Samoan language.